HELP LG Optimus V stuck on Android boot screen and Recovery doesn't work

jcamacho228

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
After trying to unbrick my LG Optimus V I did everything succesfully but when I try to boot the phone it gets stuck on the android screen(screen that just says android). When I go into recovery it doesn't work, no matter what button I click it'll just take the commands off the screen and put them back up again I can't get into factory reset or anything or even reboot phone. Please help, thanks in advance!

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Please explain what you did to mess it up.
What Utility you used to semi unmess it up.
What baseband is your V, ZV4 or ZV5?
Do you have the Android SDK installed to your C: drive with the platform, tools, and platform-tools folder inside. Did you set the path to your adb.exe in the Environmental Variables section of your computer?

We might need to wipe all partitions with fastboot commands and use either the KP500 or KDZ utility to unbrick properly. ZV4 baseband V's do better with the KP500.

Posted via Android Central App

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
More info needed as well.

Any chance you're using CWM and clicked a button explaining why commands go off the screen.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
More info needed as well.

Any chance you're using CWM and clicked a button explaining why commands go off the screen.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

+1 sounds like the wrong select button being hit. Camera is select on vm670nh recovery

Tapatalk'n Squid style! Android 4.2.2 JBC on my VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware