//Reboot phone, letting load completely
    //Reboot into recovery
    //Installing gapps
    //Reboot phone

//Seems to be extremely smooth and CHARGING....omfg ^_^
    //Set up Google account, syncing complete
    //Rebooting
    //Testing the Play Store....works!

//Attempting to see if Link2SD will work (by the way I have a 1.5gb ext4 partition)
    //Mount script created, rebooting
    //Link2SD works just fine, but I'm more intrigued to give Cronmod's INT2EXT+ a try.
    //Uninstalled Link2SD
    //Re-calibrating battery, I noticed the battery was going down a lot faster than I'm comfortable with.

//Downloaded: Dalvik/INT2EXT script wipe tool, just to be safe.
    //Downloaded: Cronmod's INT2EXT+
    //Reboot into recovery
    //Flashed Dalvik/INT2EXT script wipe tool
    //Flashed Cronmod's INT2EXT+
    //Reboot
    //Checking Settings: Storage - Internal now says 1.5gb total and 1.39gb available.

//*dances*

Now time to replace apps, remove bloat and dominate this thing.
    bunanson likes this.
    02-10-2014 06:35 PM
    So is there a reliable mod or anything to help battery life? I'd really love this battery to save itself, this ROM is likely my daily ROM now.
    02-10-2014 06:55 PM
    So is there a reliable mod or anything to help battery life? I'd really love this battery to save itself, this ROM is likely my daily ROM now.
    The WiFi seems to eat most of the battery, its some problem somewhere.
    02-10-2014 07:32 PM
    Also noticed something that I simply cannot have.

My regularly favorite browser is Dolphin Mini, and when you tap "Exit" on the menu, it freezes the entire phone, so I have to pull the battery.

Oh and when my battery was at 54%, and I rebooted it (which took only a minute) battery was 33%, so I'm sure something is lying to me lol
    02-10-2014 08:00 PM
    The battery stats just need to build up. The best thing to do is let it get to just below 20%, then fully charge. Do this 5 times.
    As far as Dolphin mini goes, try Opera mini, or Boat Browser mini.
    02-11-2014 06:20 AM
    The WiFi seems to eat most of the battery, its some problem somewhere.
    thekraven said so too. It needs power reduced in transmit, maybe; polling time reduced to look for networks less often too.

I will say publicly that if my 'real job' was producing/tweaking/improving ROMs and kernels I would be very productive, and for a change, happy with my work.
    But, it takes a lot of time, and I need that time to play the money game (work) and go to school (to work in a closer field to what I really want to do.)
    I could still do school and program/backport/forward port software. But without work I lose my comfort level in my living conditions, so I tweak stuff in my free time.
    Boo hoo sniff sniff I know. I see people with thousands of downloads of their ROM versions complain about paying for hosting... even androidarmv6, who deserves to be paid for their not-a-real-job a lot more than little guys like me using their code, pays out-of-pocket for hosting more often than not, so I've read.
    02-11-2014 06:57 AM
    While we're talking about KK, does anyone know of a good KK ROM theme for CM7 on our device? I tried the only one from the market, but it says not compiled correctly no matter what I do. Even after applying System like it says.
    02-11-2014 04:32 PM
    While we're talking about KK, does anyone know of a good KK ROM theme for CM7 on our device? I tried the only one from the market, but it says not compiled correctly no matter what I do. Even after applying System like it says.
    There is more than one definitely. Ill try to find you the one I had that was really close to stock KK.

Sent from my LG-LS860 using AC Forums mobile app
    02-11-2014 05:54 PM
    thekraven said so too. It needs power reduced in transmit, maybe; polling time reduced to look for networks less often too.

I will say publicly that if my 'real job' was producing/tweaking/improving ROMs and kernels I would be very productive, and for a change, happy with my work.
    But, it takes a lot of time, and I need that time to play the money game (work) and go to school (to work in a closer field to what I really want to do.)
    I could still do school and program/backport/forward port software. But without work I lose my comfort level in my living conditions, so I tweak stuff in my free time.
    Boo hoo sniff sniff I know. I see people with thousands of downloads of their ROM versions complain about paying for hosting... even androidarmv6, who deserves to be paid for their not-a-real-job a lot more than little guys like me using their code, pays out-of-pocket for hosting more often than not, so I've read.
    You can change the wifi scanning "schedule" in the build prop with Rom Toolbox (Jrummy16) or with the Dev toolbox app preinstalled. Im not sure if it on this rom though.

02-11-2014 05:59 PM
    There is more than one definitely. Ill try to find you the one I had that was really close to stock KK.

Thanks ^_^ I think maybe the market one is just for HDPI and he just forgot to mention it.
    02-11-2014 06:05 PM
    You can change the wifi scanning "schedule" in the build prop with Rom Toolbox (Jrummy16) or with the Dev toolbox app preinstalled. Im not sure if it on this rom though.

I forgot that was a prop. I shall look it up, that's an easy drop-in.
    //edit: it's defaulting to 20 sec scans. eww..
    02-11-2014 08:05 PM
    I have fully functioning MMS now.
    Once I have verified all other functions I will upload. //edit: uploading. weird little glitches like "roaming indicator off" instead of the eri text. nothing major though.
    Oh, and AppMgrIII is working now, on apps installed after it is. was /data fstab settings issue fixed that for me.
    AndyOpie150 and dingermtb like this.
    02-15-2014 07:44 PM
    I have fully functioning MMS now.
    Once I have verified all other functions I will upload. //edit: uploading. weird little glitches like "roaming indicator off" instead of the eri text. nothing major though.
    Oh, and AppMgrIII is working now, on apps installed after it is. was /data fstab settings issue fixed that for me.
    Would love a speed fix I tried Amphetamines but it didn't seem like it worked.
    02-15-2014 10:53 PM
    Hard keys not working correctly on V in this latest 0216 version.
    02-16-2014 01:14 AM
    mine work... but I'll check it out in the morning.
    02-16-2014 02:18 AM
    mine work... but I'll check it out in the morning.
    I tried setting the search key to pull up camera but no matter what it pulled up search lol.
    02-16-2014 02:32 AM
    I tried setting the search key to pull up camera but no matter what it pulled up search lol.
    with a clean install my camera key vibrated but didn't open the camera. After turning on developer settings (tap build number 5 or 6 times in phone info) it worked. All the other keys worked out of the box... except voice search (above camera) which hasn't been mapped since Gingerbread if I recall correctly.
    02-16-2014 08:34 AM
    Wiped/reinstalled to 0203 last night to verify keys were working.

Wiped/reinstalled to 0216 this morning and keys are working fine. Bad flash, maybe...
    bigsupersquid likes this.
    02-16-2014 11:05 AM
    Oh yeah I don't know if I said this already but using Camera FV-5 results in freezing after taking a picture. Might be the app but might be other camera apps too.

I just wasn't used to that touch menu lol hard to get through.
    02-16-2014 12:43 PM
    Oh yeah I don't know if I said this already but using Camera FV-5 results in freezing after taking a picture. Might be the app but might be other camera apps too.

I just wasn't used to that touch menu lol hard to get through.
    if the gallery is force-closed it'll freeze then reboot if you mash buttons. Maybe that app hits that problem somehow. do you use adb?
    02-16-2014 01:13 PM
    if the gallery is force-closed it'll freeze then reboot if you mash buttons. Maybe that app hits that problem somehow. do you use adb?
    Nah, computer is crap. Tried Camera FV-5 and Camera ICS. Shots taken with the screen button, not hardware buttons.

Oh and I only use Quickpic. I deleted the Gallery asap lol. That's what I do for every ROM.
    02-16-2014 01:25 PM
    Nah, computer is crap. Tried Camera FV-5 and Camera ICS. Shots taken with the screen button, not hardware buttons.

Oh and I only use Quickpic. I deleted the Gallery asap lol. That's what I do for every ROM.
    when gallery freezes and crashes it's from an EGL error trying to display something the driver blobs can't handle. may be a similar issue.
    02-16-2014 01:41 PM
    when gallery freezes and crashes it's from an EGL error trying to display something the driver blobs can't handle. may be a similar issue.
    Maybe lol not a ROM builder here, I'm just a website builder and brand maker.
    02-16-2014 01:43 PM
    I'd need a logcat (and maybe dmesg) from adb or terminal to grok the error.
    02-16-2014 03:02 PM
    Camera ICS is free, you could replicate that. Was done by me after fresh ultra clean install.
    02-16-2014 03:24 PM
1,625 12345 ...