08-07-2017 10:49 PM
1,625 ... 5758596061 ...
tools
    Doesn't look like it...I don't see /cache at all when I try mount via terminal.
    that is a fstab issue, i'll put you up a patch soon.
    the no /cache will cause lotsa glitches.
    12-25-2014 12:36 PM
    Oh wow...okay, here's some more logcat to munch on, this from just a few minutes ago. Play Store keeps crashing on me (and this is after the device rebooted itself a couple times and I forced a reboot via battery pull earlier today), no idea why. I had some other logcat entries, but I decided to just pop this one up.

LG Optimus S Logcat 03 - Pastebin.com
    12-30-2014 05:20 PM
    Oh wow...okay, here's some more logcat to munch on, this from just a few minutes ago. Play Store keeps crashing on me (and this is after the device rebooted itself a couple times and I forced a reboot via battery pull earlier today), no idea why. I had some other logcat entries, but I decided to just pop this one up.

LG Optimus S Logcat 03 - Pastebin.com
    Play really needs /cache too.
    my cm11 repo is Borked up right now or I'd've already rebuilt the boottest boot.img earlier today. was thinking of you and your poor temperamental phone running my experimental stuff.
    Shinkenred likes this.
    12-30-2014 11:02 PM
    I'll take a clean cm11 repo =)

So if I'm going to pick a version for keeps, which would you favor if any?
    The f2fs, ext4, or ext2 version? I haven't noticed a particularly "better" one as far as battery life or stability goes.
    I seem to prefer the ext4 version, but I'm not sure why.
    They are all super cool in that I can pretty much load as many apps as I like, and run pretty much anything not designed for the Optimus V on the ol' Optimus V.
    But I have run into enough situations where the phone will randomly reboot - (well, it isn't really random; I am asking the phone to do stuff it was never designed to do like run Kitkat and Seti-at-Home (just kidding) and perhaps overclock a smidge) - but it's happened regular enough to put a fair crimp into attempts at coherent texting or otherwise communicating. Of course, a reboot invariably happens when I'm at the store getting an urgent update to the grocery list from my wife or something else equally critical, and so I've elected to keep the hot rodded VM670 at home and use the boring stock version for actual communicating. Geez, if I hear that Virgin Mobile startup tune one more time...

I'm unwilling to give up, I think I'm always on the verge of discovering that perfect combination of SD card, partition space, app use etc and the phone will just settle down and work. Yes, battery use is an issue - but there's not much I can do about that - and I can deal with it.
    It'd be great to hear your opinion on this - I get the sense that there might be one of those flavors that has the least W.I.P., and is maybe most likely to be stable? Maybe not, but I'd like to hone in on one, and it's always good to get as much info as possible before making a choice =)
    Thanks Sr. Squid
    bigsupersquid likes this.
    12-30-2014 11:40 PM
    not f2fs, that kernel had issues.
    ext2 didn't seem to really improve over ext4.
    the old September "stable" version is probably best for now.

finally bear-wrestled another transmission into my tracker and changed all the other parts but the flywheel I'm aware of it wanting after being abused by previous owners then sitting eight months with two transmissions on the floor. which gives a chance I can do more rom work before too long, once landline internet back up for repo sync.
    clwilliams6 likes this.
    12-31-2014 08:01 AM
    Oh wow...does Browser need /cache too? That's now acting dumb and not working...
    12-31-2014 05:28 PM
    Oh wow...does Browser need /cache too? That's now acting dumb and not working...
    probably. you can manually Mount cache from terminal after boot for now and it will help some of the issues you're getting
    in terminal
    su
    busybox mount /dev/block/mtdblock1 /cache
    exit
    exit
    12-31-2014 06:24 PM
    Alright, took a running screaming leap into OS2SD. I've got some time while the wife is out of town to fiddle with it.
    Here's my big problems.
    1. /data won't wipe. It's just not mounting for some reason. Kinda freakin me out.
    2. I'm guessing it has to do with data not wiping, but I'm not even getting a CM logo spinning. How long should it be a black screen after LG? I'm not even sure I saw LG logo load...I think I did though. I know it said it takes a looong first boot, but there should be a CM logo right?

Specs:
    LG Optimus S, running TWRP fresh download, followed instructions to a T from first posts, partitioning went fine. Install looked like it went fine, "successfull" at least on the readout. Did the sprint fix as well.

Any advice for when I go in on Monday to work on this bad boy? I feel it in my bones that this'll be the time.
    01-01-2015 02:34 AM
    Alright, took a running screaming leap into OS2SD. I've got some time while the wife is out of town to fiddle with it.
    Here's my big problems.
    1. /data won't wipe. It's just not mounting for some reason. Kinda freakin me out.
    2. I'm guessing it has to do with data not wiping, but I'm not even getting a CM logo spinning. How long should it be a black screen after LG? I'm not even sure I saw LG logo load...I think I did though. I know it said it takes a looong first boot, but there should be a CM logo right?

Specs:
    LG Optimus S, running TWRP fresh download, followed instructions to a T from first posts, partitioning went fine. Install looked like it went fine, "successfull" at least on the readout. Did the sprint fix as well.

Any advice for when I go in on Monday to work on this bad boy? I feel it in my bones that this'll be the time.
    let me go over the instructions again and test some things and I'll post back later.
    01-01-2015 05:09 PM
    ...it's always good to get as much info as possible before making a choice =)
    Thanks Sr. Squid
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...ml#post3839548
    is the post with the archived 'most stable' version. by the way.
    and you might want to look at androidarmv6 gerrit (and the merged tab too,) for cm12 stuff. if you want to play. I haven't touched it for quite a while.
    I read on xda that they almost have art working and thus relatively near booting some devices.
    01-01-2015 06:37 PM
    ok. I reformatted one over for the 'last stable' as a good testpoint.
    the 6/28 is corrupted on Drive.
    I guess use the 10/25.

in twrp, instead of just wiping data, do repair or change filesystem under wipe>data. change to ext4 or repair if already ext4. hopefully that will fix it.
    same for system.

then install the cm11 20141025, newest pa_gapps_modular_pico, pa_facilitator-pico-4.4.4-2014-1114, Sprint-fix, and if you want, VoiceSearchPowerButton mod.
    in that order.

reboot system.
    hopefully, enjoy.

the sprint-fix was borked, wouldn't chmod /system/build.prop; which is basically death-on-a-stick.
    so,
    you can use more recent 1025 too, redownload the sprint-fix, and hopefully your /cache woes will vanish.
    Shinkenred likes this.
    01-02-2015 03:00 PM
    Also, when should I flash the ZVJ ZVD fix?
    I'm on ZVJ radio.

Update
    Reinstalled TWRP, went to repair data and system, it seems like it does something, but it still is unable to mount.
    Is there some way to look at my partitions through the data cable? Sort of like a partition manager for android? Or is this it-on the recovery?
    01-02-2015 06:32 PM
    Also, when should I flash the ZVJ ZVD fix?
    I'm on ZVJ radio.

Update
    Reinstalled TWRP, went to repair data and system, it seems like it does something, but it still is unable to mount.
    Is there some way to look at my partitions through the data cable? Sort of like a partition manager for android? Or is this it-on the recovery?
    zvj patch after sprint fix or thereabouts I figure.
    you might want to repartition the sd card with that twrp, it's the brute-force method to fix it.
    adb shell mount, adb shell ls /dev/block (looking for mmcblk0p2-p4) and such for the cable.
    01-02-2015 09:40 PM
    I remember that ext2 won't Mount in recovery without using busybox in the shell.
    selinux permissions problem with ext2 in the kernel, sorry.
    you'll have to use an older version than the ext2 unless you want to modify the updater-script to use busybox to Mount.
    01-02-2015 09:55 PM
    when you say
    might want to repartition the sd card with that twrp
    I checked, and the SD card did in fact partition correctly.
    I'm referring to the internal partitions of /data and /system
    So with adb connected on the cable, the commands listed will allow me to look at the internal partitions?
    adb shell mount, adb shell ls /dev/block (looking for mmcblk0p2-p4) and such for the cable.
    01-02-2015 11:37 PM
    when you say
    I checked, and the SD card did in fact partition correctly.
    I'm referring to the internal partitions of /data and /system
    So with adb connected on the cable, the commands listed will allow me to look at the internal partitions?
    oops. those are os2sd.
    you want /dev/block/mtdblock5 and 6 for internal.
    busybox mount /dev/block/mtdblock5 /data
    busybox mount /dev/block/mtdblock6 /system

reverse /system and /data coming from legacy ROM or pre-tls. (august or so)
    01-03-2015 09:43 AM
    I think I just confused you further. Lemme try that again.
    So I am installing the OS2SD version. But on wiping the old rom (Slimrom) (factory reset) it states "cannot mount /system" and "cannot mount /data". In other words, the actual partitions of the phone (not the SD) seem to not want to mount in order to be wiped. Also, In TWRP, it will fail if I go into "Mounts" and try to mount the system and the data. I did also try to do the "format to ext4" on both, it seemed like it didn't work (though it didn't say "failed"), it blanked out and went to the recovery lock screen

Now a little diagnostic on the Recovery, when I go back to Slim, and load up COT v2.1, it will mount system and data fine, as well as wipe/format both of them.

(UPDATE)
    Okay, so when I switch to internal mode, the system and data partitions (inside the phone) can now mount and wipe. It's only in OS2SD mode that it doesn't mount/wipe.
    Very odd. I'll update more as the day goes on.

(2nd UPDATE)
    I found I was able to format
    01-03-2015 11:49 AM
    I think I just confused you further. Lemme try that again.
    So I am installing the OS2SD version. But on wiping the old rom (Slimrom) (factory reset) it states "cannot mount /system" and "cannot mount /data". In other words, the actual partitions of the phone (not the SD) seem to not want to mount in order to be wiped. Also, In TWRP, it will fail if I go into "Mounts" and try to mount the system and the data. I did also try to do the "format to ext4" on both, it seemed like it didn't work (though it didn't say "failed"), it blanked out and went to the recovery lock screen

Now a little diagnostic on the Recovery, when I go back to Slim, and load up COT v2.1, it will mount system and data fine, as well as wipe/format both of them.

(UPDATE)
    Okay, so when I switch to internal mode, the system and data partitions (inside the phone) can now mount and wipe. It's only in OS2SD mode that it doesn't mount/wipe.
    you can actually backup your internal /boot partition and not wipe either internal partition before installing os2sd. if you want to revert to your current internal that way you just restore /boot from it.

I don't understand why its uppity about the os2sd partitions though.
    01-03-2015 01:30 PM
    really need to get vnc set up on my evo, so i can work on this stuff at work on days like this one. not much to do here, could better spend my time debugging and coding instead of browsing and searching.
    01-03-2015 07:52 PM
    (UPDATE)
    by the way, can you post your recovery.log? /tmp/recovery.log or under advanced, copy log to sd card.
    then I can get more specifics about the issue you're getting.
    dradzanowski likes this.
    01-03-2015 10:40 PM
    Haha, yeah I work on the phone during my second job. It's an online web conference job, so I spend half the time listening to tech support work with the other half of the web conference.
    I'll redo the install work and check out the copy log to SD, probably Monday, maybe tomorrow.
    UPDATE
    Also, I noticed that I think the /system says yaffs2 for file format, and the /data says auto for file format. Dunno if that's working. Also, I got system straightened out through internal mode, then going to OS2SD, it mounts fine. It's down to just data that's being a PITA.
    01-03-2015 11:55 PM
    well, bright side, data only used for eri.xml (carrier id text says sprint instead of virgin mobile) on fresh install, and partitioning formats it to ext4.
    the bootloop you were getting was from bad sprint fix, redownload it if you've not already.

guess i need to reexamine that twrp, my onboard versions vary.
    01-04-2015 11:59 AM
    Hmm. Last night I rebooted into recovery just for the hell of it...and /cache was already mounted there. Bizarre. Yeaaaaaaaah, I think I'll get that 10/25 stuff and just start over from there, lmao!!

Oh!! You kinda goofed on the link - it went to the download page for the 10/25 *checksum*, not the ROM itself.

...I'll pass on the Voice Search Power Button mod, I don't use that anyway (and that's usually the first thing to go via TB).
    01-04-2015 03:48 PM
    Hmm. Last night I rebooted into recovery just for the hell of it...and /cache was already mounted there. Bizarre. Yeaaaaaaaah, I think I'll get that 10/25 stuff and just start over from there, lmao!!

Oh!! You kinda goofed on the link - it went to the download page for the 10/25 *checksum*, not the ROM itself.

...I'll pass on the Voice Search Power Button mod, I don't use that anyway (and that's usually the first thing to go via TB).
    link fixed.
    Shinkenred likes this.
    01-04-2015 03:58 PM
    Okay, here's the log

__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for localtime!
    __bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for GMT!
    __bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
    Starting TWRP 2.8.0.0 on Sun Jan 4 23:16:11 2015
    I:=> hardware id from cpuinfo: 'THUNDER Sprint board (LGE LS67'
    I:=> serial from cpuinfo: '0000000000000000'
    I:Single storage only.
    I:No internal storage defined.
    I:No storage defined, defaulting to /sdcard.
    TW_POWER_BUTTON := 107
    I:Lun file '/sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_mass_storage/lun/file'
    I:TW_BRIGHTNESS_PATH := /sys/class/leds/lcd-backlight/brightness
    I:Found brightness file at '/sys/class/leds/lcd-backlight/brightness'
    I:TWFunc::Set_Brightness: Setting brightness control to 255
    I:TW_EXCLUDE_ENCRYPTED_BACKUPS := true
    I:Copying file /etc/twrp_sd.fstab to /cache/recovery/recovery.fstab
    I:Copying file /etc/twrp_sd.fstab to /etc/recovery.fstab
    I:Copying file /etc/twrp_sd.fstab to /etc/twrp.fstab
    => Processing recovery.fstab
    I:Processing '/boot'
    I:Processing '/cache'
    I:Processing '/data'
    I:Processing '/misc'
    I:Processing '/recovery'
    I:Processing '/system'
    I:Processing '/sdcard'
    I:Creating Android Secure: /sdcard/.android_secure
    I:Backup folder set to '/sdcard/TWRP/BACKUPS/0000000000000000'
    I:Settings storage is '/sdcard'
    Updating partition details...
    E:Unable to mount '/data'
    I:Actual block device: '', current file system: 'auto'
    I:Unmounting main partitions...

Partition Logs:
    /boot | /dev/block/mtdblock0 | Size: 7MB
    Flags: Can_Be_Backed_Up IsPresent
    Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mtdblock0
    Display_Name: Boot
    Storage_Name: boot
    Backup_Path: /boot
    Backup_Name: boot
    Backup_Display_Name: Boot
    Storage_Path: /boot
    Current_File_System: mtd
    Fstab_File_System: mtd
    MTD_Name: boot
    Backup_Method: flash_utils

/cache | /dev/block/mtdblock1 | Size: 124MB Used: 1MB Free: 122MB Backup Size: 1MB
    Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_During_Factory_Reset Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent
    Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mtdblock1
    Display_Name: Cache
    Storage_Name: Cache
    Backup_Path: /cache
    Backup_Name: cache
    Backup_Display_Name: Cache
    Storage_Path: /cache
    Current_File_System: yaffs2
    Fstab_File_System: yaffs2
    MTD_Name: cache
    Backup_Method: files

/data | | Size: 0MB Used: 0MB Free: 0MB Backup Size: 0MB
    Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_During_Factory_Reset Wipe_Available_in_GUI Can_Encrypt_Backup Use_Userdata_Encryption
    Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p4
    Display_Name: Data
    Storage_Name: Data
    Backup_Path: /data
    Backup_Name: data
    Backup_Display_Name: Data
    Storage_Path: /data
    Current_File_System: auto
    Fstab_File_System: auto

/misc | /dev/block/mtdblock7 | Size: 0MB
    Flags: IsPresent
    Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mtdblock7
    Display_Name: misc
    Storage_Name: misc
    Backup_Path: /misc
    Backup_Name: misc
    Backup_Display_Name: misc
    Storage_Path: /misc
    MTD_Name: misc

/recovery | /dev/block/mtdblock2 | Size: 7MB
    Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mtdblock2
    Display_Name: Recovery
    Storage_Name: recovery
    Backup_Path: /recovery
    Backup_Name: recovery
    Backup_Display_Name: Recovery
    Storage_Path: /recovery
    MTD_Name: recovery

/system | /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 | Size: 1922MB Used: 154MB Free: 1767MB Backup Size: 154MB
    Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent
    Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
    Display_Name: System
    Storage_Name: System
    Backup_Path: /system
    Backup_Name: system
    Backup_Display_Name: System
    Storage_Path: /system
    Current_File_System: ext4

/sdcard | /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 | Size: 5554MB Used: 351MB Free: 5203MB Backup Size: 13MB
    Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_Available_in_GUI Removable IsPresent Has_Android_Secure Is_Storage
    Symlink_Path: /sdcard/.android_secure
    Symlink_Mount_Point: /and-sec
    Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p1
    Display_Name: SD Card
    Storage_Name: SD Card
    Backup_Path: /and-sec
    Backup_Name: and-sec
    Backup_Display_Name: Android Secure
    Storage_Path: /sdcard
    Current_File_System: vfat
    Fstab_File_System: vfat

Starting the UI...Pixel format: 320x480 @ 16bpp
    Pixel format: RGB_565
    Not using qualcomm overlay, 'msmfb30_1000a'
    framebuffer: fd 4 (320 x 480)
    => Linking mtab
    Renaming regular /etc/recovery.fstab -> /etc/recovery.fstab.bak
    Moving /etc/twrp.fstab -> /etc/recovery.fstab
    => Processing recovery.fstab

Partition Logs:

/cache | /dev/block/mtdblock1 | Size: 124MB Used: 1MB Free: 122MB Backup Size: 1MB
    Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_During_Factory_Reset Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent

/data | | Size: 0MB Used: 0MB Free: 0MB Backup Size: 0MB
    Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_During_Factory_Reset Wipe_Available_in_GUI Can_Encrypt_Backup Use_Userdata_Encryption

/system | /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 | Size: 1922MB Used: 154MB Free: 1767MB Backup Size: 154MB
    Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent

/sdcard | /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 | Size: 5554MB Used: 351MB Free: 5203MB Backup Size: 13MB
    Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_Available_in_GUI Removable IsPresent Has_Android_Secure Is_Storage

I:Loading package: TWRP (/script/ui.xml)
    I:Loading package: TWRP (/sdcard/TWRP/theme/ui.zip)
    I:Loading package: TWRP (/res/ui.xml)
    I:Loading resources...
    I:Loading variables...
    I:Loading mouse cursor...
    I:Loading pages...
    I:PageSet::CheckInclude loading filename: ''
    I:Loading included resources...
    I:Loading included variables...
    I:Loading mouse cursor...
    I:Loading included pages...
    I:Loading page main
    I:Loading page main2
    I:Loading page install
    I:Loading page flash_confirm
    I:Loading page flash_zip
    I:Loading page flash_done
    I:Loading page clear_vars
    I:Loading page confirm_action
    I:Loading page action_page
    I:Loading page singleaction_page
    I:Loading page action_complete
    I:Loading page filecheck
    I:Loading page rebootcheck
    I:Loading page wipe
    I:Loading page advancedwipe
    I:Loading page formatdata
    I:Loading page formatdata_confirm
    I:Loading page checkpartitionlist
    I:Loading page partitionoptions
    I:Loading page refreshfilesystem
    I:Loading page selectfilesystem
    I:Loading page backup
    I:Loading page backupname1
    I:Loading page backupname2
    I:Loading page backupencryption
    I:Loading page backupencryption2
    I:Loading page checkbackuppassword
    I:Loading page backup_run
    I:Loading page restore
    I:Loading page restore_read
    I:Loading page restore_decrypt
    I:Loading page try_restore_decrypt
    I:Loading page restore_select
    I:Loading page renamebackup
    I:Loading page restore_run
    I:Loading page selectstorage
    I:Loading page mount
    I:Loading page usb_mount
    I:Loading page usb_umount
    I:Loading page reboot
    I:Loading page settings
    I:Loading page timezone
    I:Loading page screen
    I:Loading page Vibrate
    I:Loading page advanced
    I:Loading page partsdcard
    I:Loading page htcdumlock
    I:Loading page lock
    I:Loading page filemanagerlist
    I:Loading page filemanageroptions
    I:Loading page choosedestinationfolder
    I:Loading page filemanagerrenamefile
    I:Loading page filemanagerrenamefolder
    I:Loading page filemanagerchmod
    I:Loading page filemanagerconfirm
    I:Loading page filemanageracction
    I:Loading page decrypt
    I:Loading page trydecrypt
    I:Loading page terminalfolder
    I:Loading page terminalcommand
    I:Loading page sideload
    I:Loading page switch_os2sd_internal
    I:Loading page installsu
    I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
    I:Set page: 'main2'
    I:Switching packages (TWRP)
    SELinux contexts loaded from /file_contexts
    Full SELinux support is present.
    mtd: successfully wrote block at 0
    Set boot command "boot-recovery"
    Startup Commands:
    pm.sleep_mode=0
    ro.bq.gpu_to_cpu_unsupported=1
    ro.bt.bdaddr_path=/data/misc/bd_addr
    ro.cm.device=thunderc
    ro.cm.display.version=11.0-f2fs_os2sd_bigsuperROM
    ro.cm.version=11-20140905-EXPERIMENTAL-f2fs_os2sd_bigsuperROM-thunderc
    ro.cm.releasetype=EXPERIMENTAL
    ro.sf.lcd_density=160
    ro.com.google.gmsversion=2.3_r6
    ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-sprint-us
    ro.com.google.networklocation=1
    ro.com.google.locationfeatures=1
    ro.com.android.dateformat=MM-dd-yyyy
    ro.com.android.dataroaming=false
    ro.com.android.wifi-watchlist=GoogleGuest
    ro.lge.proximity.delay=100
    ro.max.fling_velocity=4000
    ro.ril.def.agps.mode=2
    ro.ril.def.agps.feature=1
    ro.ril.def.preferred.network=4
    ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=0
    ro.url.legal=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/phone-legal.html
    ro.url.legal.android_privacy=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/privacy.html
    ro.boot.emmc=0
    ro.boot.selinux=permissive
    ro.boot.hardware=thunderc
    ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=Virgin Mobile
    ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=311490
    ro.cdma.voicemail.number=mine
    ro.cdma.subscribe_on_nv_ready=true
    ro.emmc=0
    ro.twrp.boot=1
    ro.twrp.version=2.8.0.0
    ro.wifi.channels=
    ro.allow.mock.location=0
    ro.board.platform=msm7x27
    ro.build.id=KTU84Q
    ro.build.date=Fri Sep 5 12:51:56 CDT 2014
    ro.build.date.utc=0
    ro.build.host=build-mach
    ro.build.tags=test-keys
    ro.build.type=eng
    ro.build.user=ack
    ro.build.display.id=cm_thunderc-eng 4.4.4 KTU84Q f2fs_os2sd_bigsuperROM test-keys
    ro.build.product=thunderc
    ro.build.selinux=1
    ro.build.version.sdk=19
    ro.build.version.release=4.4.4
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.incremental=c72e706b78
    ro.build.description=cm_thunderc-eng 4.4.4 KTU84Q f2fs_os2sd_bigsuperROM test-keys
    ro.build.fingerprint=lge/cm_thunderc/thunderc:4.4.4/KTU84Q/f2fs_os2sd_bigsuperROM:eng/test-keys
    ro.build.characteristics=phone
    ro.media.dec.aud.wma.enabled=1
    ro.media.dec.vid.wmv.enabled=1
    ro.media.dec.jpeg.memcap=8000000
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.bps=64000,1600000
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.fps=1,30
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.width=176,640
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.height=144,480
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.bps=64000,1600000
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.fps=1,30
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.width=176,640
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.height=144,480
    ro.media.enc.vid.codec=m4v,h263
    ro.media.enc.file.format=3gp,mp4
    ro.media.enc.jpeg.quality=100
    ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.bps=8000000
    ro.config.low_ram=true
    ro.config.ringtone=Orion.ogg
    ro.config.vc_call_vol_steps=15
    ro.kernel.android.checkjni=1
    ro.secure=0
    ro.tether.denied=false
    ro.carrier=unknown
    ro.cmlegal.url=http://www.cyanogenmod.org/docs/privacy
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi
    ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi-v6l
    ro.product.name=lge_VM670
    ro.product.board=thunderc
    ro.product.brand=lge
    ro.product.model=LG-VM670
    ro.product.camera=msm7x27
    ro.product.device=thunderc
    ro.product.locale.region=US
    ro.product.locale.language=en
    ro.product.manufacturer=LGE
    ro.baseband=unknown
    ro.bootmode=unknown
    ro.hardware=thunderc
    ro.opengles.surface.rgb565=true
    ro.opengles.version=131072
    ro.revision=0
    ro.serialno=
    ro.telephony.ril.v3=signalstrength,skipdatareg,skipbrokendatacall,facilitylock,datacall,icccardstatus,1
    ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=3000
    ro.telephony.call_ring.multiple=false
    ro.telephony.default_network=4
    ro.bootloader=unknown
    ro.debuggable=1
    ro.modversion=11-20140905-EXPERIMENTAL-f2fs_os2sd_bigsuperROM-thunderc
    ro.rommanager.developerid=cyanogenmod
    ro.factorytest=0
    ro.setupwizard.enable_bypass=1
    ro.setupwizard.enterprise_mode=1
    ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1
    com.qc.hardware=true
    com.qc.hdmi_out=false
    gsm.sim.operator.alpha=Virgin Mobile
    gsm.sim.operator.numeric=311490
    gsm.sim.operator.iso-country=us
    gsm.operator.alpha=Virgin Mobile
    gsm.operator.numeric=311490
    gsm.operator.iso-country=us
    net.bt.name=Android
    net.tcp.buffersize.wifi=4096,87380,256960,4096,163 84,256960
    net.tcp.buffersize.default=4096,87380,256960,4096, 16384,256960
    net.change=net.bt.name
    sys.checkfs.fat=false
    hwui.print_config=choice
    init.svc.adbd=running
    init.svc.healthd=running
    init.svc.ueventd=running
    init.svc.recovery=running
    rild.libargs=-d /dev/smd0
    rild.libpath=/system/lib/libril-qc-1.so
    twrp.crash_counter=0
    wifi.ap.interface=wl0.1
    wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=300
    debug.gr.numframebuffers=3
    debug.sf.hw=1
    debug.egl.force_msaa=false
    debug.hwui.render_dirty_regions=false
    debug.qctwa.statusbar=1
    debug.qctwa.preservebuf=1
    debug.enabletr=false
    debug.camcorder.disablemeta=1
    debug.composition.type=mdp
    media.stagefright.enable-aac=true
    media.stagefright.enable-qcp=true
    media.stagefright.enable-http=true
    media.stagefright.enable-meta=false
    media.stagefright.enable-scan=false
    media.stagefright.enable-player=true
    dalvik.vm.jmiopts=forcecopy
    dalvik.vm.checkjni=false
    dalvik.vm.heapsize=128m
    dalvik.vm.heapmaxfree=2m
    dalvik.vm.heapminfree=512k
    dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=v=a,o=v,m=y,u=y
    dalvik.vm.heapstartsize=5m
    dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit
    dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit=48m
    dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode=false
    dalvik.vm.dexopt-data-only=1
    dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt
    dalvik.vm.heaptargetutilization=0.25
    persist.adb.notify=0
    persist.sys.ui.hw=true
    persist.sys.dun.override=0
    persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb
    persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib=libdvm.so
    persist.sys.dalvik.multithread=false
    persist.sys.shutdown.mode=hibernate
    persist.sys.strictmode.visual=false
    persist.sys.root_access=1
    persist.sys.recovery_update=false
    persist.sys.purgeable_assets=1
    persist.usb.serialno=0123456789ABCDEF
    persist.rild.nitz_plmn=
    persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_0=
    persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_1=
    persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_2=
    persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_3=
    persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_0=
    persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_1=
    persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_2=
    persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_3=
    persist.service.adb.enable=1
    persist.webview.provider=classic
    service.adb.root=1
    keyguard.no_require_sim=true
    movfilter=40
    mobiledata.interfaces=rmnet0,rmnet1,rmnet2
    windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=150
    DEVICE_PROVISIONED=1

I:Copying file /cache/recovery/log to /cache/recovery/last_log
    mtd: successfully wrote block at 0
    Set boot command ""
    I:Attempt to load settings from settings file...
    I:Loading settings from '/sdcard/TWRP/.twrps'.
    I:Copying file /etc/recovery.fstab to /cache/recovery/recovery.fstab
    I:Version number saved to '/cache/recovery/.version'
    __bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for CST6CDT!
    __bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
    I:Enabling MTP during startup
    I:Starting MTP
    twrp mtpid: 103
    MTP Enabled
    Starting MTP
    created new mtpserver object
    adding internal storage
    MtpStorage id: 103 path: /sdcard
    I:Switching packages (TWRP)
    I:Starting command line thread
    MtpServer::run fd: 17
    I:Set page: 'advanced'
    I:Set page: 'partsdcard'
    I:Set page: 'action_page'
    Partitioning SD Card...
    umount: can't umount : No such file or directory
    I:umount "$SWAPPATH" process ended with ERROR=1
    umount: can't umount /data: Invalid argument
    I:umount /data process ended with ERROR=1
    umount: can't umount /system: Invalid argument
    I:umount /system process ended with ERROR=1
    I:sd card block device is '/dev/block/mmcblk0', sdcard size is: 7948MB, fat size: 6156MB, os2sd system size: 0MB, swap size: 768MB, os2sd data size 1024MB
    Removing partition table...
    I:Command is: 'parted -s /dev/block/mmcblk0 mklabel msdos'
    Iarted -s /dev/block/mmcblk0 mklabel msdos process ended with RC=0
    Creating FAT32 partition...
    I:Command is: 'parted /dev/block/mmcblk0 mkpartfs primary fat32 0 6156MB'

Information: You may need to update /etc/fstab.

Iarted /dev/block/mmcblk0 mkpartfs primary fat32 0 6156MB process ended with RC=0
    Creating System partition...
    I:Command is: 'parted /dev/block/mmcblk0 mkpartfs primary ext2 6156MB 6924MB'

Iarted /dev/block/mmcblk0 mkpartfs primary ext2 6156MB 6924MB process ended with RC=0
    Creating Data partition...
    I:Command is: 'parted /dev/block/mmcblk0 mkpartfs primary ext2 6924MB 7948MB'
    I:TWFunc::Set_Brightness: Setting brightness control to 5
    I:TWFunc::Set_Brightness: Setting brightness control to 0

Iarted /dev/block/mmcblk0 mkpartfs primary ext2 6924MB 7948MB process ended with RC=0
    mount: mounting /sdcard/.android_secure on /and-sec failed: No such file or directory
    I:mount '/sdcard/.android_secure' '/and-sec' process ended with ERROR=255
    Formatting OS2SD System as ext4I:Formatting OS2SD System after partitioning, command: 'mke2fs -t ext4 -m 0 /dev/block/mmcblk0p2'
    mke2fs 1.41.14 (22-Dec-2010)
    Filesystem label=
    OS type: Linux
    Block size=4096 (log=2)
    Fragment size=4096 (log=2)
    Stride=0 blocks, Stripe width=0 blocks
    46944 inodes, 187500 blocks
    0 blocks (0.00%) reserved for the super user
    First data block=0
    Maximum filesystem blocks=192937984
    6 block groups
    32768 blocks per group, 32768 fragments per group
    7824 inodes per group
    Superblock backups stored on blocks:
    32768, 98304, 163840

Writing inode tables: 0/61/62/63/64/65/6done
    Creating journal (4096 blocks): done
    Writing superblocks and filesystem accounting information: done

This filesystem will be automatically checked every 36 mounts or
    180 days, whichever comes first. Use tune2fs -c or -i to override.
    I:mke2fs -t ext4 -m 0 /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 process ended with RC=0
    Formatting OS2SD Data as ext4I:Formatting OS2SD Data after partitioning, command: 'mke2fs -t ext4 -m 0 /dev/block/mmcblk0p4'
    mke2fs 1.41.14 (22-Dec-2010)
    Could not stat /dev/block/mmcblk0p4 --- No such file or directory

The device apparently does not exist; did you specify it correctly?
    I:mke2fs -t ext4 -m 0 /dev/block/mmcblk0p4 process ended with ERROR=1
    Partitioning complete.
    I:Set page: 'action_complete'
    I:Set page: 'partsdcard'
    I:Set page: 'main'
    I:Set page: 'mount'
    I:Set page: 'switch_os2sd_internal'
    I:Copying file /etc/twrp_int.fstab to /cache/recovery/recovery.fstab
    I:Copying file /etc/twrp_int.fstab to /etc/recovery.fstab
    os2sd_switch: Internal.
    => Processing new recovery.fstab
    I:Processing '/sd-ext'
    I:Created '/sd-ext' folder.
    I:Recreating and-sec folder.
    I:mount '/sdcard/.android_secure' '/and-sec' process ended with RC=0

Partition Logs:

/data | /dev/block/mtdblock5 | Size: 158MB Used: 115MB Free: 42MB Backup Size: 115MB
    Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_During_Factory_Reset Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent Can_Encrypt_Backup Use_Userdata_Encryption
    Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mtdblock5
    MTD_Name: userdata

/system | /dev/block/mtdblock6 | Size: 164MB Used: 74MB Free: 90MB Backup Size: 74MB
    Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mtdblock6
    MTD_Name: system

/sd-ext | /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 | Size: 720MB Used: 16MB Free: 704MB Backup Size: 16MB
    Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_During_Factory_Reset Wipe_Available_in_GUI Removable IsPresent Can_Encrypt_Backup Use_Userdata_Encryption
    Display_Name: SD-ext
    Storage_Name: SD-ext
    Backup_Path: /sd-ext
    Backup_Name: sd-ext
    Backup_Display_Name: SD-ext
    Storage_Path: /sd-ext
    Fstab_File_System: ext4

/sdcard | /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 | Size: 5859MB Used: 0MB Free: 5859MB Backup Size: 0MB

I:Set page: 'selectstorage'
    I:Set page: 'wipe'
    I:Set page: 'advancedwipe'
    I:wipe list '/cache;/data;/system;'
    I:wipe_path '/cache'
    MTD Formatting "cache"
    Done.
    I:Recreating /cache/recovery folder.
    I:wipe_path '/data'
    MTD Formatting "userdata"
    Done.
    I:wipe_path '/system'
    MTD Formatting "system"
    Done.
    I:checkpartitionlist list '/system;'
    I:checkpartitionlist wipe_path '/system'
    I:Set page: 'checkpartitionlist'
    I:getpartitiondetails list '/system;'
    I:getpartitiondetails wipe_path '/system'
    I:Set page: 'partitionoptions'
    I:Set page: 'selectfilesystem'
    I:Set page: 'confirm_action'
    Formatting system using make_ext4fs function.
    Creating filesystem with parameters:
    Size: 172883968
    Block size: 4096
    Blocks per group: 32768
    Inodes per group: 5280
    Inode size: 256
    Journal blocks: 1024
    Label:
    Blocks: 42208
    Block groups: 2
    Reserved block group size: 15
    Created filesystem with 11/10560 inodes and 1725/42208 blocks
    warning: wipe_block_device: Discard failed

I:Set page: 'refreshfilesystem'
    I:checkpartitionlist list '/data;'
    I:checkpartitionlist wipe_path '/data'
    I:getpartitiondetails list '/data;'
    I:getpartitiondetails wipe_path '/data'
    Formatting data using make_ext4fs function.
    Size: 166199296
    Inodes per group: 5072
    Label:
    Blocks: 40576
    Created filesystem with 11/10144 inodes and 1699/40576 blocks

os2sd_switch: OS2SD.

Partition Logs:

/data | | Size: 158MB Used: 1MB Free: 157MB Backup Size: 1MB

/system | /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 | Size: 164MB Used: 1MB Free: 163MB Backup Size: 1MB

/sdcard | /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 | Size: 5859MB Used: 0MB Free: 5859MB Backup Size: 0MB

I:Set page: 'usb_mount'
    Ievice doesn't have multiple lun files, mount current storage
    I:USB mount '/sdcard', '/dev/block/mmcblk0p1' > '/sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_mass_storage/lun/file'
    I:Set page: 'usb_umount'
    I:Set page: 'install'
    I:Set page: 'flash_confirm'
    I:Set page: 'flash_zip'
    minzip: Missed a central dir sig (at 0)
    E:Unable to open zip file.
    Error flashing zip '/sdcard/cm-11-20141025-EXPERIMENTAL-ext4_os2sd_bigsuperROM-thunderc.zip'
    I:Set page: 'flash_done'
    I:wipe list '/cache;/data;/system;'
    I:wipe_path '/cache'
    MTD Formatting "cache"
    Done.
    I:Recreating /cache/recovery folder.
    E:Unable to wipe '/data' -- unknown file system 'auto'
    E:Unable to wipe '/data'
    I:checkpartitionlist list ''
    Formatting Data using make_ext4fs function.
    error: make_ext4fs: open: No such file or directory
    Need size of filesystem
    E:Unable to wipe '/data' using function call.
    E:Error changing file system.
    Formatting System using make_ext4fs function.
    Size: 768000000
    Inodes per group: 7824
    Journal blocks: 2929
    Label:
    Blocks: 187500
    Block groups: 6
    Reserved block group size: 47
    Created filesystem with 11/46944 inodes and 6074/187500 blocks
    warning: wipe_block_device: Wipe via secure discard failed, used discard instead

Need size of filesystem
    I:Set page: 'settings'
    Error flashing zip '/sdcard/cm-11-20141025-EXPERIMENTAL-ext4_os2sd_bigsuperROM-thunderc.zip'
    I:Set page: 'settings'
    I:Copying file /etc/twrp_int.fstab to /cache/recovery/recovery.fstab
    I:Copying file /etc/twrp_int.fstab to /etc/recovery.fstab
    os2sd_switch: Internal.
    I:Processing '/sd-ext'

Partition Logs:

/data | /dev/block/mtdblock5 | Size: 158MB Used: 1MB Free: 157MB Backup Size: 1MB
    Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_During_Factory_Reset Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent Can_Encrypt_Backup Use_Userdata_Encryption
    Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mtdblock5
    MTD_Name: userdata

/system | /dev/block/mtdblock6 | Size: 164MB Used: 1MB Free: 163MB Backup Size: 1MB
    Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mtdblock6
    MTD_Name: system

/sd-ext | /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 | Size: 720MB Used: 12MB Free: 708MB Backup Size: 12MB
    Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_During_Factory_Reset Wipe_Available_in_GUI Removable IsPresent Can_Encrypt_Backup Use_Userdata_Encryption
    Display_Name: SD-ext
    Storage_Name: SD-ext
    Backup_Path: /sd-ext
    Backup_Name: sd-ext
    Backup_Display_Name: SD-ext
    Storage_Path: /sd-ext
    Fstab_File_System: ext4

/sdcard | /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 | Size: 5859MB Used: 232MB Free: 5627MB Backup Size: 0MB

I:wipe list '/data;'
    MTD Formatting "userdata"
    Done.
    Formatting data using make_ext4fs function.
    Size: 166199296
    Inodes per group: 5072
    Label:
    Blocks: 40576
    Created filesystem with 11/10144 inodes and 1699/40576 blocks

os2sd_switch: OS2SD.

Partition Logs:

/data | | Size: 158MB Used: 1MB Free: 157MB Backup Size: 1MB

/system | /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 | Size: 720MB Used: 12MB Free: 708MB Backup Size: 12MB

/sdcard | /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 | Size: 5859MB Used: 232MB Free: 5627MB Backup Size: 0MB

Need size of filesystem