SU update?

sushifor5

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I recently flashed my first gingerbread rom, Harmonia 2, which comes with SuperSU...google play told me there was an update for it, so i updated it today...but now my phone is acting wonky, really sluggish, and i have a message from SuperSU (in message bar) saying "SuperSU binary needs to be updated" and when I click it and tell it to update, the "installing, please wait" message just circles forever and does nothing...so i rebooted my phone and now my Go Launcher home pages are messed up. What do I need to do or have I done wrong? THanks for any help!!

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I recently flashed my first gingerbread rom, Harmonia 2, which comes with SuperSU...google play told me there was an update for it, so i updated it today...but now my phone is acting wonky, really sluggish, and i have a message from SuperSU (in message bar) saying "SuperSU binary needs to be updated" and when I click it and tell it to update, the "installing, please wait" message just circles forever and does nothing...so i rebooted my phone and now my Go Launcher home pages are messed up. What do I need to do or have I done wrong? THanks for any help!!
try opening supersu and settings, look for the option to update through cwm/twrp instead of market.
The it should download you a zip file into /cache and reboot into recovery and install it.
should, I say.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan