I recently flashed my first gingerbread rom, Harmonia 2, which comes with SuperSU...google play told me there was an update for it, so i updated it today...but now my phone is acting wonky, really sluggish, and i have a message from SuperSU (in message bar) saying "SuperSU binary needs to be updated" and when I click it and tell it to update, the "installing, please wait" message just circles forever and does nothing...so i rebooted my phone and now my Go Launcher home pages are messed up. What do I need to do or have I done wrong? THanks for any help!!
    10-24-2014 01:46 AM
    I recently flashed my first gingerbread rom, Harmonia 2, which comes with SuperSU...google play told me there was an update for it, so i updated it today...but now my phone is acting wonky, really sluggish, and i have a message from SuperSU (in message bar) saying "SuperSU binary needs to be updated" and when I click it and tell it to update, the "installing, please wait" message just circles forever and does nothing...so i rebooted my phone and now my Go Launcher home pages are messed up. What do I need to do or have I done wrong? THanks for any help!!
    try opening supersu and settings, look for the option to update through cwm/twrp instead of market.
    The it should download you a zip file into /cache and reboot into recovery and install it.
    should, I say.
    10-24-2014 06:04 AM