? Multi-Touch Keyboard

staticmaal

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
OKay so i searched and searched found at it is for android 2.1 but i searched some more and found it for 2.2 i did everything like the said and installed and everything but after i select it it wont show. Do anybody have any idea why it wont show? Is it supported on our phones?

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Try going into menu-languages and keyboard, and check the keyboard you want to use. You need to enable it in this settings menu before you can use it. Then open any app that lets input from the keyboard, like the browser, long press the text input window, tap input method and select the keyboard you want to use.

staticmaal

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Try going into menu-languages and keyboard, and check the keyboard you want to use. You need to enable it in this settings menu before you can use it. Then open any app that lets input from the keyboard, like the browser, long press the text input window, tap input method and select the keyboard you want to use.

My exact steps were
Menu->Setting->Lauguage & Keyboard-> Enable Multi-Touch Keyboard-> Select input Method and selected multi-touch keyboard went back to my home screen used google widget but not keyboard shows up

thexxoffspring

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
There is HDPI, MDPI, and LDPI.

H- Bigger screens
M- Medium size screens
L - Small screens

We are the MDPI. The multi touch keyboard was ripped from the Droid X which is a HDPI device therefore, it'll only work on HDPI devices. Do a little bit more searching I'm sure you'll find one for MDPI