10-31-2015 02:11 PM
1,892 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Where should I put this cmds if I want it to be loaded automatically everytime?
    Honestly I am not to sure. I say wait it out. From my understanding, this rom/kernel is getting init.d support soon.
    bubu12345 likes this.
    05-05-2011 10:11 PM
    Honestly I am not to sure. I say wait it out. From my understanding, this rom/kernel is getting init.d support soon.
    Possibly up tonight.
    bubu12345 likes this.
    05-05-2011 11:03 PM
    Anyway to get a languages apk? I want Spanish in.
    05-05-2011 11:43 PM
    Anyway to get a languages apk? I want Spanish in.
    I am looking at making a few flashable zips to take care of things like that.
    One to put media back, one to put languages back, one to put Maps back... Not sure of any others though. I don't want to have to make a ton of them. The only I may do that for maps is due to it's size.
    05-06-2011 12:02 AM
    Possibly up tonight.
    SQUEEEEE!

Seriously. I get the strangest looks from people when I do that...

-K
    05-06-2011 12:40 AM
    1.2 is out!
    You WILL need to wipe everything, including Dalvik to install!!!
    There is a reason for this.

Changes include (mostly due to Picasticks):
    Mvdalvik, this results in 175megs of app storage space (This is about 40megs more than before!)
    Init.d support is now built in
    I also have changed a few things in hopes of improving Bluetooth compatibility with stereos.

More options (see post 2)
    New flashable options to restore the stock sounds, all languages, and Maps (this puts Maps back in the system, saving you about 10megs of space for your own apps, for those of us who use this app).

I added some different colors of the default wallpaper and the stock sounds. These are not flashable, as they are meant to be used on your SDcard. If you want the sounds flashed, use the flash version. I also added my dock theme.

I didn't want to make a themed rom, but I think I just did! BYOTR, "build your own themed rom".
    05-06-2011 05:58 AM
    Just gave 1.2 a quick run.

Wiped everything
    Installed rom
    Installed my data2ext mod (adds binaries/libs, loads ext4 modules)
    Booted
    Rebooted back to recovery, installed black notification bar from post #2.
    activated data2ext (but with 176Mb on first boot, I might not need it!)

All is well. I see the boot logo has changed? (or have I been gone to long?) I like it. Nice and simple.
    05-06-2011 06:19 AM
    All is well. I see the boot logo has changed? (or have I been gone to long?) I like it. Nice and simple.
    You've just been gone too long.

I could be wrong, but I think this boots up faster than before (after first boot).

And yes, the extra space, ROCKS!
    05-06-2011 06:30 AM
    I have no complaints with the boot, that's for sure. It's very quick. It's lean and mean. Just what I would expect from Harmonia. But who am I to judge. I couldn't even remember what the boot logo looked like
    05-06-2011 06:46 AM
    Thanks LeslieAnn for the time you've dedicated to this Rom, it is appreciated. I do have a question about installing Maps with your zip on the system partition. As I understand it if an app is on the system partition and there is an update then the entire updated version of the app is installed on the data partition while the older version of the app still resides on the system partition. I do use Maps but assuming there will be an update in the near future wouldn't it save me space to install it from the market on the data partition?
    05-06-2011 10:24 AM
    Looking good so far. Love the extra space. Incredible. I wasn't moving apps to the SD Card before and definitely won't now.
    05-06-2011 11:15 AM
    LESLIEann!!!!!!

I dont know what you did but my bluetooth issue was corrected and it is now better than before. Before, usually the audio will go in and out at least once or twice during my 1hr commute to work, but today it was flawless!!!!
    05-06-2011 11:23 AM
    Are there any changes to the kernel in this version? I'm not sure if you are giving credit to Picasticks the avatar or the kernel.
    05-06-2011 11:35 AM
    Awsome!! Thanks for the hard work
    The build number still reads Harmonia 1.0 correct?
    05-06-2011 12:30 PM
    "Changes mostly due to picasticks." Is said in her post. I assumed both.
    05-06-2011 12:46 PM
    Last night's Bumblebee ROM now has reboot/recovery options in the power button prompt. So, it is possible

Reboot and Recovery are now options in the power button dialog.

To get the above 2 features, you need to install the framework zip after a first boot into the ROM.
    05-06-2011 12:52 PM
    Full and complete wipe commenced. Prepped up for a sweet injection of Harmonia as per usual, and flashed.

I have no clue how this much space has managed to be reclaimed, but this is simply amazing in my opinion. Excellent job and kudos to all involved (especially LeslieAnn) for making my favorite ROM even better. Thank you.

Still reinstalling apps, but functions appear to be working as they should, and no wonkiness to report thus far. Perhaps it's a placebo effect, but startup time seems to be faster somehow (Even shutdown shaved 2 seconds of time - how the?!).

Overall, the canvas is cleaner, and I'm loving every second of it.

If you're ever in Northwest Missouri, I'm buying you a chimichanga.

-K
    05-06-2011 01:31 PM
    I want to install this rom and I was wondering what would I need in order to do so. My phone is rooted but I am still using stock rom. Thanks
    05-06-2011 01:37 PM
    I want to install this rom and I was wondering what would I need in order to do so. My phone is rooted but I am still using stock rom. Thanks
    Use romtools LINK, flash a recovery (option 2) into your phone and place the harmonia zip into the root of your sd card. select option 9 from romtools and have it reboot into recovery mode and do the suggested wipes and install from sd card and select the harmonia zip.
    prodigy10 likes this.
    05-06-2011 01:42 PM
    I'm glad you guys are liking this.

Thanks LeslieAnn for the time you've dedicated to this Rom, it is appreciated. I do have a question about installing Maps with your zip on the system partition. As I understand it if an app is on the system partition and there is an update then the entire updated version of the app is installed on the data partition while the older version of the app still resides on the system partition. I do use Maps but assuming there will be an update in the near future wouldn't it save me space to install it from the market on the data partition?
    You're welcome.
    If you haven't noticed, I update quite often, I don't think I have gone more than 2 weeks since I started these without an update. If a Maps update comes out, I will release a patch. I use maps and I use this rom day in, day out.

Putting it on data means you lose that space NOW. Putting it in system, means you save that space until the update, at which time I will probably have a new patch to replace it.

I dont know what you did but my bluetooth issue was corrected and it is now better than before. Before, usually the audio will go in and out at least once or twice during my 1hr commute to work, but today it was flawless!!!!
    YAY!
    Somewhere along the way (probably when we went to Xionia kernels) the bluetooth system was changed out. Probably in hopes of new features, or possibly it was just brought in alongside the kernel. While most of this rom is back to Virgin, not every single thing has been been put back. I know at least one file was changed, but I replaced them all with the originals. I'm glad it worked, I was kind of concerned it would break bluetooth for everyone.

Are there any changes to the kernel in this version? I'm not sure if you are giving credit to Picasticks the avatar or the kernel.
    Nothing I'm aware of, but the added speed tells me Picasticks must have done something to it. I know some of the kernel devs had hit on a few new ideas for improvements, maybe he added a few.

While we work together on this as whole and do share information back and forth, Picasticks, handles the boot.img of this rom, I handle the rest of the rom, so questions about anything done in there, he would have to answer.

If you're ever in Northwest Missouri, I'm buying you a chimichanga.
    -K
    I rarely ever get up that way, but mmmm Mexican food. YUM!
    05-06-2011 04:54 PM
    Great job LeslieAnn. Just what I was waiting for with the extra space. Smooth and fast. Keep up the great work that you and picasticks do.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    05-06-2011 05:43 PM
    Just checking but is it still supposed to say its Build Number: Harmonia 1.0?
    05-06-2011 05:54 PM
    From what I read on the first page, this rom come pre-overclocked to 8**mhz? Or is there an option that I'm not seeing?

Shouldn't the date on the title be 06May11?
    05-06-2011 05:58 PM
    Just ignore that, you do have the latest update. Once leslieAnn have the time, I'm pretty sure she will correct that.
    05-06-2011 06:00 PM
    Just a mistake on my part due to problems and finishing when I was half asleep.

From what I read on the first page, this rom come pre-overclocked to 8**mhz? Or is there an option that I'm not seeing?

Shouldn't the date on the title be 06May11?
    Oops, yes, May, not APR.
    The rom runs at stock speeds just like stock does, you need an overclock utility to access 806.
    05-06-2011 06:03 PM
1,892 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD