10-31-2015 02:11 PM
1,892 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    I'll do some more testing when I get home tonight. Forgot to bring my test phone and bluetooth adapter.
    05-10-2011 12:19 PM
    I use the app Bluetooth file transfer and it worked on all the ROMS even those that didnt support it. Never have tried it without the app honestly.
    05-10-2011 03:32 PM
    Obijohn was was saying in the Bumblebee thread that there are some kernel tweaks that could help, but I got the impression that you shouldn't count on much.

As mentioned, Bluetooth really wasn't designed for large files anyhow.
    Personally, I don't trust it for much of anything.
    05-10-2011 04:42 PM
    I installed bluetooth file transfer app on both my wife's and my optimus, both running Harmonia 1.2 I'm at 60% of transferring Harmonia.zip over bluetooth which is over 60 mb.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Update: Operation completed.
    05-10-2011 05:07 PM
    My phone lasts only 16 hours with average use .. the battery stats say that cell standby used the most battery ..
    05-11-2011 10:35 PM
    Was you without signal for long periods of time? Searching for signal kills the battery.
    05-11-2011 10:38 PM
    Was you without signal for long periods of time? Searching for signal kills the battery.
    Where I live I get 1-2 bars usually, but my cell standby is at 62% and time without a signal is 98%. There's no way that can be right, because staring at the screen for a few minutes it always has at least 1 bar and about half the time has 2 bars.
    05-11-2011 10:41 PM
    No, i actually always have 3 bars+ where i live, thats the reason i dont understand :/
    05-11-2011 10:43 PM
    Did you wipe on install?
    Have you reset your battery stats?

Beyond that, it's either a bad app running, bad overclock settings, or a bad battery. The rom is solid.
    05-12-2011 10:01 PM
    Did you wipe on install?
    Have you reset your battery stats?

Beyond that, it's either a bad app running, bad overclock settings, or a bad battery. The rom is solid.
    well i fixed my battery by installing a firewall .. but the signal issue is still there. i did wipe, i did reset battery life, and am clock 749 max and 728 min .. if its not that, must be an app i guess because the batteries perfect.
    05-13-2011 12:04 AM
    well i fixed my battery by installing a firewall .. but the signal issue is still there. i did wipe, i did reset battery life, and am clock 749 max and 728 min .. if its not that, must be an app i guess because the batteries perfect.
    You need to set your min clock to 480 (or lower) to have any effect on power consumption. 600+ all run at the same voltage.
    05-13-2011 12:17 AM
    My phone lasts only 16 hours with average use .. the battery stats say that cell standby used the most battery ..
    Mine too, but its not the ROM. I'm pretty sure its a app, because I was at one point going 2 days without having to charge my phone, and I was using the phone frequently to browse the web, read email, tweet, facebook, and stream music. Somewhere along the way, battery life took a dive. I think the battery draining culprit for me might be Words With Friends, which checks for new moves every 5 minutes by default. I just set it to never, I'm going to see if that makes a difference.
    05-13-2011 06:08 AM
    Mine too, but its not the ROM. I'm pretty sure its a app, because I was at one point going 2 days without having to charge my phone, and I was using the phone frequently to browse the web, read email, tweet, facebook, and stream music. Somewhere along the way, battery life took a dive. I think the battery draining culprit for me might be Words With Friends, which checks for new moves every 5 minutes by default. I just set it to never, I'm going to see if that makes a difference.
    In my experience WWF is a battery monster. Kill the app when done with it.
    05-13-2011 10:49 AM
    Noob here, thank for all this, it's like having a new phone!
    05-13-2011 02:54 PM
    This just in: Harmonia is still may favoritest rom for my phone.

So... There's that...

-K
    05-13-2011 06:42 PM
    A very nice ROM, and relatively easy to install, too. Thank you for all of the work you put into this.
    05-14-2011 03:49 PM
    I can't seem to get the camera to work with this rom. No app can connect to the camera, I tried Facebook, Tango, Camera, Camcorder, etc.

Does the camera work for you all? Any ideas, I am a noob.

-Dan
    05-14-2011 06:43 PM
    I can't seem to get the camera to work with this rom. No app can connect to the camera, I tried Facebook, Tango, Camera, Camcorder, etc.

Does the camera work for you all? Any ideas, I am a noob.

-Dan
    Works fine here.
    Shouldn't be an issue, all of that system is stock.

Re--download and re-install.
    05-14-2011 07:52 PM
    Yep, I did just that, and now it works fine. If only Netflix streamed without the green bar on this ROM, things would be perfect

Thanks for the help!

Works fine here.
    Shouldn't be an issue, all of that system is stock.

Re--download and re-install.
    05-14-2011 08:39 PM
    Yep, I did just that, and now it works fine. If only Netflix streamed without the green bar on this ROM, things would be perfect

Thanks for the help!
    Earlier when your camera messed up, had you done the Netflix build.prop trick? The same problem was mentioned in that thread. So if it happens again just restore the build.prop & reboot instead of reinstalling.
    05-14-2011 09:49 PM
    Earlier when your camera messed up, had you done the Netflix build.prop trick? The same problem was mentioned in that thread. So if it happens again just restore the build.prop & reboot instead of reinstalling.
    I did the build.prop trick both before when the camera wasn't working, and after the re-install. Both produce the green bar. I also tried the modified app from xda, same results. Everything works and streams great, but picture has a green bar on top. But that probably belongs in the other thread anyways.
    -Dan
    05-14-2011 11:40 PM
    I did the build.prop trick both before when the camera wasn't working, and after the re-install. Both produce the green bar. I also tried the modified app from xda, same results. Everything works and streams great, but picture has a green bar on top. But that probably belongs in the other thread anyways.
    -Dan
    Oh lol I meant that changing the build.prop was what could have messed up your camera, that same issue was reported in the Netflix thread.
    05-15-2011 12:12 AM
    Hey everybody. I recommend you install Droidwall .. which is a firewall that prevents apps that pull internet, to pull it. saves tons of battery.
    aldamon likes this.
    05-15-2011 12:27 AM
    I'm still getting the 50% without signal bug .. any help?
    05-15-2011 06:47 PM
    I updated the Maps flasher.
    To install, uninstall any updates, then flash the new one in post 2.

The next version of Harmonia is on hold indefinitely.

I'm still getting the 50% without signal bug .. any help?
    I never said it was fixed.
    05-15-2011 07:09 PM
1,892 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD