10-31-2015 01:11 PM
1,892 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    What is the proper way to update from Harmonia 1.2 to 1.3 ?
    FIrst I tried a total wipe/ install from recovery mode, used TBP to reinstall Missing Apps and Date, and ended up with GPS not working, and my system clock behind 5 hours. Gmail was kind of wonky too.

Restored back to 1.2 then I simply installed 1.3 over 1.2 in recovery mode and all seems fine. Go figure.

Thank you LeslieAnn!
    06-18-2011 02:06 PM
    I'm also having the problem with the Harmonia 1.3 version of the 3rd black status bar. I have re-flashed it several times then downloaded the file again and re-flashed two more times but the bar still is orange and shows a quarter charge when I plug it in.

Besides that everything is perfect. Thanks Leslieann and Picasticks for making my phone all it could be!!! When I use my stock 3gs now it feels like molasses compared to my OV with Harmonia.
    06-18-2011 02:47 PM
    Okay, I have spotted the bug on the black with big percentage.

It only effects the charging icon and should be a simple fix, but for now, just ignore the icon when charging. It's not effecting anything except that. I'll look into fixing it later today if I have time.

Odds are it's effecting the gray version as well.
    kamen75 likes this.
    06-18-2011 03:09 PM
    Thanks LeslieAnn, you are the best.
    06-18-2011 03:37 PM
    i need help my lg optimus v only goes to ClockworkMod Recovery n i dnt have a back up in dats as far as i can get?
    06-18-2011 03:43 PM
    i need help my lg optimus v only goes to ClockworkMod Recovery n i dnt have a back up in dats as far as i can get?
    I only support Harmonia with Xionia CWMA recovery.

Here is a fast easy way to switch recoveries.
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/opti...very-easy.html

Make a nandroid backup before you do anything.

Large percentage bar charging indicators are fixed (gray and black).

I also added links to my backup guide and recovery swap guide into the first post.
    06-18-2011 04:25 PM
    okay iam total *****(beginner) when it comes to this recovery do u have anything you can send to me to make it easier i lost with what you already told and thank you by the way but i dont understand it that good? PLZ LeslieAnn
    06-18-2011 04:44 PM
    okay iam total *****(beginner) when it comes to this recovery do u have anything you can send to me to make it easier i lost with what you already told and thank you by the way but i dont understand it that good? PLZ LeslieAnn
    Please start a new thread.
    You will get more helps, and doing it here will just create a mess in here at a time when I just released a new version which always brings lots of rom specific questions. your question pertains more to recoveries in general it sounds like.
    06-18-2011 04:50 PM
    Please start a new thread.
    You will get more helps, and doing it here will just create a mess in here at a time when I just released a new version which always brings lots of rom specific questions. your question pertains more to recoveries in general it sounds like.
    okay i stared a new thread iam only one on there so kan u plz look for me in help me plz?
    06-18-2011 05:26 PM
    Use this:http://forum.androidcentral.com/opti...ay-around.html

Click the flash complete package option.

Then put harmonia to your SD card and flash it in the recovery and you should have it.
    06-18-2011 05:37 PM
    I've been playing with building an SSLVPN (PPP over SSL) application -- not because I like it, of course, but because that's what my employer uses. I'm almost done and I should be releasing it next week or so.

Unfortunately, it seems that most or all Android kernels are lacking PPP support, and this is required for an SSLVPN. (Strangely enough, pppd is usually present). I just peeked into Harmonia and PPP support doesn't seem to be present.

LeslieAnn and Picasticks, could you please add CONFIG_PPP with CONFIG_PPP_ASYNC and CONFIG_PPP_DEFLATE to your kernel config?

Oh, and in case you're interested, I have a boot.img with the following:

- Overclock patch from picasticks.
    - PPP support.
    - VM logo animation replaced with Android Scribble animation.

I'll post it if anyone wants it.
    06-18-2011 05:53 PM
    LeslieAnn and Picasticks, could you please add CONFIG_PPP with CONFIG_PPP_ASYNC and CONFIG_PPP_DEFLATE to your kernel config?
    To be honest, it's probably not a huge deal to implement, but not only is it against the premise of this rom, you said it yourself that most Android OS don't support this. This means your app is already D.O.A.
    06-18-2011 10:20 PM
    Tdm, try asking Obijon (sp?) The dev behind Bumblebee rom and kernel. He's been very accommodating to suggestions.
    06-18-2011 10:48 PM
    So i switched my Xionia to CWM 3.2 and now i can't reflash harmonia

Says amend scripting is no longer supported
    was deprecated in android 1.5
    removed when upgrading to cwm 3.0 GB based recovery
    please switch to edify script to create compartible zip file :s
    06-18-2011 11:30 PM
    So i switched my Xionia to CWM 3.2 and now i can't reflash harmonia

Says amend scripting is no longer supported
    was deprecated in android 1.5
    removed when upgrading to cwm 3.0 GB based recovery
    please switch to edify script to create compartible zip file :s
    So switch back, Xionia supports every rom we use.
    06-18-2011 11:39 PM
    So switch back, Xionia supports every rom we use.
    Yeah, im in the middle of that as we speak, had to restore to aosp, gonna flash xionia now.
    06-18-2011 11:40 PM
    Back on Xionia now

Flashing 1.3 as we speak.

Thank you! <3 the work!
    06-18-2011 11:51 PM
    To be honest, it's probably not a huge deal to implement, but not only is it against the premise of this rom, you said it yourself that most Android OS don't support this. This means your app is already D.O.A.
    Fair enough, thanks.

I'm a hacker and it's primarily for my own use. Others can use it or not, it is no big deal.
    06-18-2011 11:53 PM
    Tdm, try asking Obijon (sp?) The dev behind Bumblebee rom and kernel. He's been very accommodating to suggestions.
    I'll do that, thanks for the suggestion.
    06-18-2011 11:54 PM
    Live on 1.3

Can't thank you guys enough for all the great work you put into these awesome ROMs!
    06-19-2011 12:00 AM
    Oh wow, 7.5 hours and I just broke 75% with about 20-30 texts/opening FB mobile once per hour . Gallery went a little haywire there and decided it wanted to take up 10% of battery usage 30 mins after I used it once too :O
    06-19-2011 03:10 AM
    Ok, I'm sold! just jumped backwards(more like forwards!) from the AOSP gingerbread rom after reading this thread thoroughly. Harmonia is tight! It's so lean n mean, and everything works! Thank You LeslieAnn and everyone else for all of your hard work! I'm off to make this beast mine (apps and UOT kitchen), if I run across anything wonky I'll report back...
    beepFTW likes this.
    06-19-2011 10:05 AM
    Ok, I'm sold! just jumped backwards(more like forwards!) from the AOSP gingerbread rom after reading this thread thoroughly. Harmonia is tight! It's so lean n mean, and everything works! Thank You LeslieAnn and everyone else for all of your hard work! I'm off to make this beast mine (apps and UOT kitchen), if I run across anything wonky I'll report back...
    Check post #2, it may have what you want from the kitchen already done.
    animusfl likes this.
    06-19-2011 03:02 PM
    Check post #2, it may have what you want from the kitchen already done.
    Thanks, I saw those, wanted the circle battery and a different font, so I had the UOT kitchen cook me up the zip, flashed clockworkmod recovery for a sec, installed the zip from sdcard, rebooted with my new theme and flashed xionia recovery back in place. Worked like a charm, go figure? That's probably not the smartest way to go about it, but hey, gotta try something. Very nice rom, no probs so far.
    Thank You!
    06-19-2011 04:24 PM
    When I applied this rom, My home and search buttons both didn't work. Why?
    06-20-2011 12:13 AM
1,892 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD