[ROM] Harmonia 1.87 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Problem solved. I used the wrong commandline. Should be:

mem=477M console=ttyMSM2,115200n8 androidboot.hardware=thunderc uart_console=disable recovery=off lge.rev=10

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
so i'm already seeing much better battery stats than aosp, and that's with "50% without signal" which I just fixed by using the Airplane Mode trick. normally at this time of the day with little usage, i'd be at around 65% or less. at the moment, i'm at 77%. who knows how much better it will be tomorrow when i'm not searching for signal all day.

great job again on this ROM. i know this isn't a ROM developer issue, but if someone can find a fix for the green line on Netflix, i don't know that i'll ever use another ROM.

perksa

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
LeslieAnn I just wanted to say thanks for such a great fast and stable rom. I have tried them and tried them again but keep coming back. Hope you can find time one day to make it even better if thats even possible :)

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I came back to this rom from aosp and love the battery life. I'm staying with this for a while.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

mzxeternal

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to thank Leslie again, I've been using the rom for weeks and I would say that your rom is much more stable than even the stock version. I used to crash every other day, now I might get a crash once a week tops, if even that. I travel around a lot and don't get to charge more than when i'm sleeping at night, I almost never find myself with a dead battery and I go through at least 6 hours of music a day plus I surf 3g extensively.

Your rom is the best thing going on the Optimus V. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Wow. I was getting those numbers on Rodimus, but not on Harmonia. I lost 15-20% overnight, and I have background data/syncing disabled. No apps are running that don't need to be either.

If the Rodimus dev didn't brick their phone I'd have stayed on that.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
i got about 16 hours yesterday after very heavy use (almost constant Netflix usage for 3 hours), plus i have SpotsTap, Facebook and Twitter scrolling widgets running. on aosp or stock, i would have gotten closer to 10 hours.

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow. I was getting those numbers on Rodimus, but not on Harmonia. I lost 15-20% overnight, and I have background data/syncing disabled. No apps are running that don't need to be either.

If the Rodimus dev didn't brick their phone I'd have stayed on that.

Which version did you last try? When Harmonia first cam out it suffered from the same wifi bug that was killing the battery for CM7. The latest version should be the same as Rodimus.

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Which version did you last try? When Harmonia first cam out it suffered from the same wifi bug that was killing the battery for CM7. The latest version should be the same as Rodimus.
The only version I've ever tried was Harmonia 1.2.

I have noticed that I normally have 0-1 bars now instead of the usual 0-3 bars at home. I'm wondering if a local tower bit the dust lately.

nemirn

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
How do I get Google apps to install?

Here is what I have done:
1. Installed Xionia recovery
2. Flashed Harmoni 1.2 .zip from recovery
3. Cleared the caches from recovery
4. Reboot into recovery
5. Flash Google Apps .zip from recovery

Everything is displayed as flashing successfully according the recovery.

But no Google apps show up in the apps list. When I tap "Market", it does not go to market.

Please help!

Thanks

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
How do I get Google apps to install?

Here is what I have done:
1. Installed Xionia recovery
2. Flashed Harmoni 1.2 .zip from recovery
3. Cleared the caches from recovery
4. Reboot into recovery
5. Flash Google Apps .zip from recovery

Everything is displayed as flashing successfully according the recovery.

But no Google apps show up in the apps list. When I tap "Market", it does not go to market.

Please help!

Thanks

Wipe everything and start over. This time dont flash the GAPPS they are included in Harmonia 1.2

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Glad everyone likes it.

Don't think this been abandoned.
I do have a test version working using some files from Bumblebee, which gives this rom the reboot/recovery option and the TWS fix, but it's not stable. I have to drop 50mhz to 100mhz stay even close to as stable as I am with stock Harmonia.

perksa

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Glad to hear it LeslieAnn. Quick question how does the TWS fix work? I mean I can get great battery life if I turn off 3g data and only use it when I need to but even with bumblebee rom I had to do the same thing.

Retorrent

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Glad everyone likes it.

Don't think this been abandoned.
I do have a test version working using some files from Bumblebee, which gives this rom the reboot/recovery option and the TWS fix, but it's not stable. I have to drop 50mhz to 100mhz stay even close to as stable as I am with stock Harmonia.
Sweet I was just coming on here to see if it was possible to add a boot into recovery/ reboot option when you press the power button. After playing around with the different ROM in here I finally settled on this one, I just missed having the option to boot into recovery without having to do the whole Vol down + Home+ power button combo.

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Sweet I was just coming on here to see if it was possible to add a boot into recovery/ reboot option when you press the power button. After playing around with the different ROM in here I finally settled on this one, I just missed having the option to boot into recovery without having to do the whole Vol down + Home+ power button combo.
I'm running Harmonia using the Bumblebee files and I have the reboot/recovery option working well on my phone. I don't quite remember what I did, but it was pretty easy.