[ROM] Harmonia 1.87 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 1.3.1 (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 16July11 (2.2 bit

Did you calibrate your battery? Don't go by first day results, your battery will be better in a couple days. This rom will definately be better than stock battery wise

bigcat73

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site

Did you calibrate your battery? Don't go by first day results, your battery will be better in a couple days. This rom will definately be better than stock battery wise

Is there something I need to do to calibrate the battery or is calibrating just letting it go for a few days?

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

You can do it through recovery, by erasing battery stats, or there's a free battery calibrating app in the market

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

To calibrate your battery, first charge it all the way up, then reboot into recovery and under advanced wipe battery stats, then reboot.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for adding the most important part for me Jerry, I thaught it, just did t type it

bigcat73

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site

Awesome, thanks for the help guys! Another question...I used the kitchen to change the unlock slider and the battery icon. I flashed it and the battery icon changed, but the slider didn't. Is there something special you have to do to get the slider to change?

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

Is there something I need to do to calibrate the battery or is calibrating just letting it go for a few days?

Calibrating ur battery in no way will change the life span of the battery it only effects how the battery meter within the phone reads the output feed from the battery. ie What mV, mAh, etc equal to in terms of % for display purposes.only.

Re-calibrating ur battery should only be done when switching to a different capacity battery or if it is being read wildly out of range. example: a full charge showing like 10% or it never dropping below 80% with use.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Calibrating ur battery in no way will change the life span of the battery it only effects how the battery meter within the phone reads the output feed from the battery. ie What mV, mAh, etc equal to in terms of % for display purposes.only.

Re-calibrating ur battery should only be done when switching to a different capacity battery or if it is being read wildly out of range. example: a full charge showing like 10% or it never dropping below 80% with use.

Some roms read the information differently than others.

brian117

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Older/other status bars (Harmonia 1.2 and earlier, Bumblebee 1.8 and earlier, all Aphrodite and Stock + Xionia)"](My thanks to Takenover83 for his help with these.)

Would it be possible for somebody (or LeslieAnn) to reupload this black status bar? I keep getting invalid file from Mediafire. :)

Bigtuna00

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Just the market issue.
I have never used Picasa

Understood. Then please consider this an official bug report :) When attempting to upload a photo to Picasa from the Gallery in Harmonia I get a FC dialog:

snap20110718_125246.png

Anyone else have this issue? Should be easy to test, you automatically have access to Picasa if you have a Google account.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Older/other status bars (Harmonia 1.2 and earlier, Bumblebee 1.8 and earlier, all Aphrodite and Stock + Xionia)"](My thanks to Takenover83 for his help with these.)

Would it be possible for somebody (or LeslieAnn) to reupload this black status bar? I keep getting invalid file from Mediafire. :)
Odd, a bunch of the older links failed, should be working now.

Understood. Then please consider this an official bug report :) When attempting to upload a photo to Picasa from the Gallery in Harmonia I get a FC dialog:

Anyone else have this issue? Should be easy to test, you automatically have access to Picasa if you have a Google account.

I'll wait for some other reports on it, usually this sort of thing is isolated due to a bad flash, bad download or bad data restore. The last being most likely, as even Google Reader doesn't like being backed sometimes. This is especially likely since 1.3.1 didn't go anywhere near anything related to that and if 1.3 was an issue, we would have other reports by now. I'm not trying to brush your report off, it's just that there are lots of other reasons, and few complaints.

Do a nandbackup, wipe, then put a fresh install of the rom and Picasa, without using data restore from Titanium or any other backup and see if it works. My bet is that it will.

bigcat73

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site

This might not be directly related to this rom but is there a way to get YouTube back in the system directory to free up space?

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

This might not be directly related to this rom but is there a way to get YouTube back in the system directory to free up space?

Isn't it a movable file to your sd card? Granted I don't know how big your sd card is to begin with but should be able to move it off your phone.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

It's 800k.
I did maps because it was 10megs, when Youtube hits 2 or 3 megs, I'll consider it.

By including it, it leaves me open to having to keep updating, just as I do with Maps, which updates often enough as it is and really, 800k isn't a big deal. It might be if you are low I guess, but you might want to petition app makers to support Apps2sd instead, since they use much more space.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

I have a 16gb SD card but the move to SD option is greyed out.

Hmm...should already be on your sd card then? I use link2sd but I removed that link and then had the option to move youtube to my sd card through the manage apps section of our phone settings.

bigcat73

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site

Er....my bad I was looking at the wrong app in the settings. I was looking at words with friends. YouTube is still showing up as 1.7mb, though. Even at that I understand it's not worth the trouble for you.

Last edited:

glowshi

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I've been having an issue since applying the 1.3.1 update. In the new market I am able to download and install free apps and apps I've previously purchased but when I try to buy a new app the market force closes. I've reapplied 1.3.1 a few times with no change.