10-31-2015 02:11 PM
1,892 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    See, thats the thing. I cant boot up to allow USB Storage transfer so i cant add it to my sd card D:
    So restore your last install, download a new copy straight to the phone and use a tool to verify the md5.
    Or even just try re-flashing.
    08-12-2011 06:59 PM
    Oh. I just decided to restore an old backup I had. I might try it again later.
    08-12-2011 07:02 PM
    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    08-12-2011 07:05 PM
    Replacement Parts (Now in Edify unless specified!!!)
    [BOX="Things removed that you may want to put back"]
    Unless specified, these are placed back in the system area, saving space for you to install other apps. Flash these through Recovery, but expect a slow first boot after. Be sure to boot into Harmonia at least once before flashing these.
    Maps_5.8_patch.zip Aug. 2011 (Uninstall any Maps updates before flashing)
    Other Language Files
    Sounds and ringtones
    Alternate sounds (Same as above, but meant for you to extract to your SDcard instead)[/BOX]

Options!!!
    [BOX="Wallpaper"]Stock Wallpaper
    Stock Wallpaper in various colors[/BOX]
    [BOX="LauncherPro Dock files"]These are meant for use with LauncherPro, which is a free dock available in the Market.
    LauncherPro Dock theme
    The file includes Manup456's Clean (white) and dirty (black) Minimal Text icons, Orbz II center icon by H0CKEY, the bar (with button options). I included some variations of it. One has the bar higher or lower, another has shadows for each button. Another has a shadow for the bar. I don't claim credit for those other bits, I included them only for simplicity. The stainless bar and button options are mine however.[/BOX]

Statusbar Options:
    [BOX="Harmonia 1.3+ and Bumblebee 1.9+ ONLY, for older versions see below"]Be sure to boot into Harmonia at least once before flashing these.
    Flash these through recovery, just like a rom. You can flash one on top of the other without wiping or anything but expect a slow boot the first time, just like when you flashed the rom.
    Black status bars

Gray status bars
    (Flash this to return to stock)

Framirezferrer's black bars will also work on this rom.[/BOX]
    [BOX="Older/other status bars (Harmonia 1.2 and earlier, Bumblebee 1.8 and earlier, all Aphrodite and Stock + Xionia)"](My thanks to Takenover83 for his help with these.)
    Be sure to boot into Harmonia at least once before flashing these.
    (These are NOT Edify!)
    Flash these through recovery, just like a rom. You can flash one on top of the other without wiping or anything but expect a slow boot the first time, just like when you flashed the rom..
    Black status bars

Gray status bars
    (Flash this to return to stock)

[/BOX]

Changelog:

1.0 initial release 23Apr11
    1.0.1 released 24Apr11 (removed)
    1.1 released 26Apr11 wifi/Battery fix
    1.1.1 patch released 26Apr11 fixes geolocation based force close.
    1.2 released 6may11, MVDalvik, Init.D, and possible improvements to bluetooth.
    1.3 released 17June11 TWS, reboot menu, updated a few programs, minor tweaks here and there.
    18june11 Added H.1.3 statusbar options and corrected minor graphical bugs in them, added links to various other applicable guides.
    03July11 changed layout
    1.3.1 16July11 Update adds email and MMS from 2.2.2 and new Market app. Also new Maps v5.7
    9aug11 Harmonia 1.5 released, changed installer to Edify for universal installation. gave up on the new market for now. Added new maps to options.
    10Aug11 Harmonia 1.5E Edify released with corrected V.15 Edify.

Previous versions:
    Harmonia 1.5 Edify installer BAD!
    MD5: 64819df805b02822aa0bcd26b8c4edbc
    Harmonia 1.3
    MD5: ffcc96637995a5f45027f2c8cf1797ee
    Harmonia 1.3.1 patch
    MD5: 41eab570e10116cff704f489f6255822
    Harmonia1.2.zip
    MD5: 1e53fd8eea6ca28a8f87a298f858347b
    1.1.1 patch fixes a few programs force closing (Yelp! being one of them).
    Harmonia 1.1 to 1.1.1 Patch
    Harmonia 1.1
    MD5: 374beccefc7e4c63a496cf1f6152d947
    Harmonia 1.0
    MD5: 46fdde6f41d0f4beb9720ada22166284
    silly question...when i flash the status bar zip file, nothing happens. the status bar stays the same. am i doing something wrong? lol
    08-13-2011 11:32 AM
    silly question...when i flash the status bar zip file, nothing happens. the status bar stays the same. am i doing something wrong? lol
    Which one are you flashing, there's 6 of them.
    08-13-2011 04:28 PM
    Hey leslie, I'm curious are you planning on jumping the gun when the optimus black comes our way? I appreciate the support on our Optimus Vs. I know you were hesitant to jump on the triumph bandwagon, Im just a lil worried about support freezing up on our lil LG optimus anytime soon
    08-13-2011 11:39 PM
    I do plan on going to the Black when it comes out, but that could be anywhere from one to 4 months and it's not like the rom will suddenly stop working.

Even when I switch, I probably won't just disappear, but I can tell you that more than a few OV devs plan on switching when it comes out. There will be a flurry of activity right from the get-go, especially since so many carriers are all getting the exact same phone. In all likelihood, it may become one of the best supported phones out.
    08-14-2011 12:59 AM
    Which one are you flashing, there's 6 of them.
    The "Harmonia 1.3+ and Bumblebee 1.9+ ONLY" grey status bar version

edit: i figured it out, but mine doesnt look like the above pics. lol. the only thing thats changed on mine is the signal meter
    08-14-2011 08:59 AM
    The "Harmonia 1.3+ and Bumblebee 1.9+ ONLY" grey status bar version

edit: i figured it out, but mine doesnt look like the above pics. lol. the only thing thats changed on mine is the signal meter
    Uhh I'm pretty sure the signal meter is stock on all bars
    08-14-2011 10:47 AM
    The only changed on them is the battery icon and/or color. That is all.
    Something failed.
    08-14-2011 05:31 PM
    The only changed on them is the battery icon and/or color. That is all.
    Something failed.
    Yea, I'm using 1.5E and I've flashed those status bars just fine.

Also unrelated. This is the first time I've used Harmonia since probably version 1. I was using BB for so long. Anyway, the battery life on Harmonia is amazing! I love it.

I really liked BB and liked IHO even more. But at the end of the day battery life is the most important thing to me. This is part of my problem with so many Android phones out there. So much work on dual core, bigger screens, etc. while battery life gets worse.
    08-15-2011 08:51 AM
    I am debating whether to install Harmonia. Just rooted 2 days ago (took me 6 months to decide to do that!) With link2SD I'm now at 100mb free, wow! I'm happy with things like they are, my only concern with Harmonia is battery life. I get great life now (very light use), of 3-4 days. I am in airplane mode from 6PM to 9AM each day. I've seen a couple of these graphs, is this an app or built into Harmonia?
    http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2...tery210100.jpg
    08-15-2011 01:26 PM
    If you want stock harmonia works very good and removes all the bloat. I use link and had 150 mb free using over 90 apps. battery life is good.
    08-15-2011 03:29 PM
    I am debating whether to install Harmonia. Just rooted 2 days ago (took me 6 months to decide to do that!) With link2SD I'm now at 100mb free, wow! I'm happy with things like they are, my only concern with Harmonia is battery life. I get great life now (very light use), of 3-4 days. I am in airplane mode from 6PM to 9AM each day. I've seen a couple of these graphs, is this an app or built into Harmonia?
    That chart is part of Cyanogen or Gingerbread, I'm not sure if there is an app for it or if it's even possible on Froyo.

Battery life on Harmonia is widely considered to be the best of any OV rom. A few have had bad life with it, but this can be attributed to their apps.

3-4 days is a lot.
    08-15-2011 07:17 PM
    I'm on the IHO CM7.1 ROM and could probably get 3-4 days with light use too, w/ airplane mode during sleep. The idle drain is about less than 1%/hour. I'm curious how the drains compare under active use between the two ROMs.
    08-16-2011 12:30 AM
    I'm on the IHO CM7.1 ROM and could probably get 3-4 days with light use too, w/ airplane mode during sleep. The idle drain is about less than 1%/hour. I'm curious how the drains compare under active use between the two ROMs.
    I would expect about 20% better than you get with IHO, but it's just a guess.
    08-16-2011 12:44 AM
    that seems about right maybe slightly less percent. I recently began trying out backside but that does have a battery tweak that I'm not sure is in iho in general.
    08-16-2011 01:51 AM
    Is there anything in Harmonia specifically that would account for the better battery drain? I'm pretty sure BACKside IHO (or any of the current builds) do not have any battery tweaks other than default CM7.1 stuff. I'm running a test kernel from blarf that lowers the DRAM voltage & CPU voltage, he may or may not include it in future kernels. I just prefer more concrete evidence than people's subjective impressions.
    08-16-2011 02:27 AM
    Is there anything in Harmonia specifically that would account for the better battery drain? I'm pretty sure BACKside IHO (or any of the current builds) do not have any battery tweaks other than default CM7.1 stuff. I'm running a test kernel from blarf that lowers the DRAM voltage & CPU voltage, he may or may not include it in future kernels. I just prefer more concrete evidence than people's subjective impressions.
    changlog in backside says it uses blarfs most current kernel with battery tweaks built in.
    08-16-2011 02:31 AM
    changlog in backside says it uses blarfs most current kernel with battery tweaks built in.
    I've been monitoring the source changes on github, "battery tweaks" is Jerry's words, it's probably referring to the slightly longer time between wifi scans when it doesn't have a recognized AP in range, or the slightly longer timeslices in the CPU scheduler, all of which are in kernel r1.2. The kernel I'm running is further based on r1.2 that isn't released yet with the lower voltage, I'm helping test its stability for blarf.

So unless Harmonia is running something like an undervolt kernel, or some power saving binaries from LG, there shouldn't be any differences compared to IHO's battery. It's most likely both are pushing the limits on what the hardware can do (radio, GPS, screen, CPU).
    08-16-2011 02:48 AM
    Harmonia, same as Rodimus, is not pure LG OV code. Both are the top in terms of battery life. Both are using bits of Optimus S software (by way of Stock + Xionia). How much exactly is left on Harmonia, I have no idea to be honest. I also don't know every trick Picasticks used in the kernel.

The battery life however isn't entirely subjective, Marzz did do tests a while back with Aphrodite and Rodimus and others, both were ahead of the pack. Granted, the GB roms have improved, A LOT. As had Aphrodite, which shortly after became Harmonia. I doubt anyone will tell you they match Harmonia just yet though.

I just checked. I'm on route to a 36 hour life with my IHO under similar (maybe a tiny bit less) use as Harmonia where I got 44 hours. So my estimate isn't off a by a whole lot. I'm not going to complain about 36 hour battery life. is it Harmonia, nope, but it's more than enough. This build may not have the very latest tweaks though and it isn't as tweaked as I would like. I merely installed this over another build. I'll run another build tonight and see how it goes tomorrow.

And yes, I know Harmonia is pushing the limits on what the hardware can run on, at least without voltage adjustment. You can only go so low on software alone.

By the way, Harmonia 2.0 will not be called that, it will have another name. Still figuring it out though.
    skuly, Whyzor, mrg666 and 1 others like this.
    08-16-2011 03:02 AM
    Will your iho have the theme app in it like backside does?
    08-16-2011 04:38 AM
    cant flash this rom anyone...let alone any rom. all this started after i flashed xionia recovery
    08-16-2011 09:19 AM
    Will your iho have the theme app in it like backside does?
    Yes, but it may not have ADW Launcher

cant flash this rom anyone...let alone any rom. all this started after i flashed xionia recovery
    Your recovery is probably borked, re-flash it, or flash IHO recovery, since that now works fine with this.
    08-16-2011 03:48 PM
    Yes, but it may not have ADW Launcher

Your recovery is probably borked, re-flash it, or flash IHO recovery, since that now works fine with this.
    I prefer launcher pro anyway can't wait to see it.
    08-16-2011 04:49 PM
1,892 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD