10-31-2015 02:11 PM
1,892 ... 5152535455 ...
tools
    I'm sure LeslieAnn meant Google Voice Search.
    That's what I'm thinking too, based on her description on the app lol
    10-25-2011 01:59 PM
    Yes, sorry, corrected.
    10-25-2011 03:07 PM
    Where is the stock wallpaper located within the zip (I'm referring to the Virgin wallpapers, not the stock Harmonia wallpaper that's already linked in the first post).

EDIT: never mind, found them (inside Launcher2.apk).

Thanks!
    10-26-2011 02:01 AM
    Is anyone else unable to flash the newest map update? CWM is still reading it as amend for me and can't flash it.
    10-27-2011 02:22 AM
    Hmm, odd, I'll check into it tomorrow.
    10-27-2011 03:27 AM
    I can't seem to get new kernel to work it installs with full wipe including second wipe of boot system data and cache and I install new 1.7 but it boots up but newer screen doesn't work just black and lit..I try downloading kernel but it isn't their? Any help would be appreciated I installed xionia kernel just so it would work but would like froyo kernel that works well with new screen optimus v.

I don't mind the xionia kernel just have reset problem and I don't have processor overclocked. Its when I try games that used to run fine on stock freezes phone and resets. Id like the updated kernel from squid but the file not found if u could upload it so I could try flashng it through rom manager btw I am using the iho recovery like cwm.
    10-27-2011 10:53 AM
    hm, the link is busted. I'll fix it.
    the latest Harmonia from the first post has the fixed kernel in it.
    sometimes you have to wipe and r
    reflash several times in recovery to get a rom to install right. I've read for one guy it took 10 errors and flashes to work. I think some ov's were shipped with weak nand flash memory, and they did the same "reflash until it works" thing to allow the near-defective units to be sold.

edit: thanks for the heads-up. broken links are fixed. had garbage at the end of the url's.
    stevo486211 likes this.
    10-27-2011 11:48 AM
    Another great job! No one can do it better than LeslieAnn! I just got a myTouch4G but my Optimus V will stay in the family and keep serving!

Flashed it, worked like a charm, my dad is very happy! Kudos!
    10-27-2011 02:11 PM
    What differences if any would i notice from bumblebee? I like that this is updated so curious if it is worth the switch.. Thanks

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    10-27-2011 03:10 PM
    What differences if any would i notice from bumblebee? I like that this is updated so curious if it is worth the switch.. Thanks

This has many of the updates you have to download already in it saving you space, it also has improved SMS and MMS and support for newer screens.
    10-27-2011 03:33 PM
    Thx for all hard work and nice remake of kernel!! works like charm. i tryed the installer on first post for harmonia quite a few trys but the kernel never stuck but with kernel itself installed perfectly thx again for fast reply
    10-27-2011 05:51 PM
    Flashed 1.7 today. Works great. Recovered lost memory space so that's a bonus...but I've notice that the battery wears faster than 1.5 :/ is it my imagination? Lol
    10-27-2011 07:23 PM
    Flashed 1.7 today. Works great. Recovered lost memory space so that's a bonus...but I've notice that the battery wears faster than 1.5 :/ is it my imagination? Lol
    I'm currently on the third day of being flashed on 1.7, and haven't noticed any diminished battery life as opposed to other versions (1-2% loss idle), It varies from there by usage, but then again, mileage may vary with different apps, running policies, settings, etc. for anyone.

The only time I've 'felt' a significant difference with battery life since the advent of Aphrodite (then, naturally, Harmonia) is when I play with my mirage IHO backup.

-K
    10-27-2011 07:43 PM
    Thanks... Installed and looking good...

10-28-2011 10:06 AM
    This is the only custom ROM that I have tried and wouldn't use anything else. Any problem I've had with this phone a wipe always fixed. Found our my problem was putting apps on my sd card messed my phone up took them off bam good to go. Thoughts?
    10-29-2011 03:57 AM
    I have a new OV phone and can't get Harmonia 1.7 to work quite right. If I install from Xionia recovery as is (I cleaned the phone and tried installing 5 times), I get a black screen. If I flash Xionia 13 kernel on top, the screen works properly, but the accelerometer doesn't. That's just a deal-breaker to me.

I haven't had a problem with any of the IHO roms, but I really like the Harmonia! Any recommendations?
    10-30-2011 06:34 PM
    I have a new OV phone and can't get Harmonia 1.7 to work quite right. If I install from Xionia recovery as is (I cleaned the phone and tried installing 5 times), I get a black screen. If I flash Xionia 13 kernel on top, the screen works properly, but the accelerometer doesn't. That's just a deal-breaker to me.

I haven't had a problem with any of the IHO roms, but I really like the Harmonia! Any recommendations?
    flash the reworked picasticks kernel over it.
    it's in the blackscreen sticky OP, I don't have time to link it.
    10-30-2011 07:00 PM
    Hi Everyone... I Have a question LeslieAnn will you be making any roms for the optimus slider in the future
    11-04-2011 10:46 AM
    Is it just me or does anybody else have a problem with the Picasticks kernel draining their battery worse than an Xionia kernel? It seems like when using the Pica kernel, using an app for a minute or two the battery seems to drain 2-3 percent. I have no other apps running. When using an Xionia kernel I can get a longer battery life but the Pica kernel seems way better than Xionia so it's a tough choice.

I've tried flashing back to an Xionia kernel, but some problems occur right after. After flashing a kernel through recovery, the phone never seems to boot past the boot animation even when left for like 2 minutes, so then I have to do a battery pull After the battery pull it seems to load up fine but when everything loads some of my apps I had previously seem to have disappeared and the phone says low on space. So I'm guessing the Pica kernel gives a larger memory space than an Xionia one?
    11-04-2011 06:57 PM
    Most people pretty much agree Picastics is more efficient.
    Testing has shown though that the kernel has less to do with battery life than people think. It's apps that drain the battery.

Also, battery drain is not linear, 1% at full charge is not the same as 1% when your battery is low. It is also possible that kernels and roms read the battery level differently.
    11-04-2011 07:15 PM
    Starting two days ago, each time I turn on my phone I get a # sign in my notification bar. When I pull down it tells me "su binary outdated Tap to update su binary". Is it okay to do this? What is the su binary? I'm using Harmonia 1.5 (yes, I know there's a newer version, but I haven't gotten around to doing it yet)

I don't know if the su binary is anything to do with Harmonia, or something from Virgin. My wife's phone is stock/unrooted and she hasn't had the message. If it's from Virgin, will it screw up my phone because I've rooted, or am I safe?
    11-07-2011 02:01 PM
    Su binary is for Superuser...its safe to update

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    mewikime likes this.
    11-07-2011 02:42 PM
    Su is the Linux command for superuser. So basically what controls what gets root privileges on your phone. I don't think there'd be a problem in updating it, I'm running Harmonia 1.7 and it's got superuser 3.0.6 I think but it gave me the same notification, so I ran it.
    mewikime likes this.
    11-07-2011 02:42 PM
    great, thanks guys. I'll update then
    11-07-2011 04:21 PM
    i have 1.7 flashed and currently have android lost installed. when i choose the option to snap a rear facing camera pic, the phone reboots...every time. lol. any ideas? thanks
    11-08-2011 09:49 AM
1,892 ... 5152535455 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD