10-31-2015 01:11 PM
1,892 ... 6768697071 ...
tools
    AHHH, ok TY man! I was clicking on the links in Tapatalk, but they work in the browser.

Now Im just wondering if VM is blocking access to Media Fire on my acct - so many failed downloads, I am paranoid

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    You don't have any apps that support zips so it refuses to download. Froyo doesnt support zip, so just download any old zip app and then try downloading again and I guarantee it will work. Gb supports zips natively, you need an app that will open them in order to be able to download them in froyo. I knkw its weird, but it works.

04-24-2012 05:38 PM
    You don't have any apps that support zips so it refuses to download. Froyo doesnt support zip, so just download any old zip app and then try downloading again and I guarantee it will work. Gb supports zips natively, you need an app that will open them in order to be able to download them in froyo. I knkw its weird, but it works.

Dude, you are a genius. Thanks!!!!!

04-24-2012 05:50 PM
    Leslie, do you plan on update the thread's name? I just found out there was a update....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    droidmyme likes this.
    04-24-2012 06:35 PM
    Just installed the black status bar,on my phone. It looks awesome! This ROM is the best!! Big thanks 2 all the devs

04-24-2012 06:43 PM
    Just installed the black status bar,on my phone. It looks awesome! This ROM is the best!! Big thanks 2 all the devs

I do believe you can flash the bumblebee themes on harmonia 1 as well, on case you get antsy

But don't go complaining if it screws stuff up
    04-24-2012 06:53 PM
    I do believe you can flash the bumblebee themes on harmonia 1 as well, on case you get antsy

But don't go complaining if it screws stuff up
    Haha naw I wont complain. Thanks man!

04-24-2012 06:55 PM
    Leslie, do you plan on update the thread's name? I just found out there was a update....
    I have been trying but there is an issue with it and it won't change. I have the admins looking into it.
    04-24-2012 07:09 PM
    That's still no excuse for not updating your signature.
    LeslieAnn likes this.
    04-24-2012 10:35 PM
    Minor cosmetic thing...it says "Welcome to Harmonia 2!" when installing Harmonia 1.8.
    04-28-2012 07:39 PM
    Same update script. :P
    04-28-2012 07:55 PM
    Minor cosmetic thing...it says "Welcome to Harmonia 2!" when installing Harmonia 1.8.
    Already known and it's not an issue.

Also, it's not the same script, I just copied portions of it which happened to include that part.
    04-28-2012 11:41 PM
    I'm helping someone trying to update to 1.8 and I was told you made a wipe zip but I can't find it. Can you link me to it please?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    05-01-2012 08:50 PM
    Here you go Ben http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=164127
    LeslieAnn and benslgdroid like this.
    05-01-2012 09:21 PM
    Just wanted to chime in to say that I'm using the newest build off this thread, and I'm having problems with link2sd mounting on the ext partition. It works on the newest backside, and I'm formatting using clockworkmod recovery 3.2.0.1 which I'm fairly certain formats in ext4. I figure the problem may be related to the kernel and/or instead needs to be formatted in FAT32. I'll post results when I get some.
    05-02-2012 03:12 PM
    Just wanted to chime in to say that I'm using the newest build off this thread, and I'm having problems with link2sd mounting on the ext partition. It works on the newest backside, and I'm formatting using clockworkmod recovery 3.2.0.1 which I'm fairly certain formats in ext4. I figure the problem may be related to the kernel and/or instead needs to be formatted in FAT32. I'll post results when I get some.
    This is Froyo and based on stock, comparing it to Backside or any IHO rom or GB rom for that matter is pointless.

Unfortunately, I don't use links, so I can't really help you there, but I', sure someone knows.
    05-02-2012 03:55 PM
    Hi agian, before i had a problem flashing this saying that is was either a bad flash or just having a black screen and i was wondering that is it because im using ClockWork and not Xionia, and if thats the problem, how do i get Xionia on my phone, thanks!
    anthonycr likes this.
    05-02-2012 09:24 PM
    Hi agian, before i had a problem flashing this saying that is was either a bad flash or just having a black screen and i was wondering that is it because im using ClockWork and not Xionia, and if thats the problem, how do i get Xionia on my phone, thanks!
    Try flashing twice. Sometimes the kernel doesn't stick with the froyo roms.
    05-02-2012 09:29 PM
    Would Harmonia 1.x benefit from an updated kernel based on the just-released source code for ZV9? Or is that just for IHO?
    05-04-2012 03:15 AM
    Harmonia 1's kernel is already pretty good, it was built/tweaked from the original source code.
    Coudl it be better? Maybe.

I honestly don't expect a lot to come out of the new source code.
    05-04-2012 03:54 AM
    Hi LeslieAnn, I'm a happy user of Harmonia 1.7 and am planning to update to 1.8. When I initially tried to flash 1.7, I ended up with the "black screen" problem (I have the newer Hitachi screen). I remember that I had to change my recovery from xionia to a cwm-based recovery to get my phone working again and then I flashed Harmonia 1.7 along with the pica07 kernel, and everything turned out fine.

I'm wondering if Harmonia 1.8 is susceptible to the black screen issue and if I need to do anything special before attempting to flash? Should I flash the pica kernel again with 1.8? Thanks for your help!
    05-04-2012 04:59 PM
    1.8 is pretty much identical, so you may end up with the same issue.
    However, what I would do, is backup everything (nandroid and normal), then clear cache and dalvik, then install 1.8 right over the top.

See how that works for you.
    05-04-2012 08:27 PM
    Got a bug report... Newer screen, cwmgreen recovery. Cleared everything in recovery, installed, boots into black screen. Tried multiple times, same result. Guess I will stick to v2
    05-15-2012 07:23 PM
    Got a bug report... Newer screen, cwmgreen recovery. Cleared everything in recovery, installed, boots into black screen. Tried multiple times, same result. Guess I will stick to v2
    You need to flash the picastix remix after you flash 1.8 ( its in this thread somewhere) and be warned that picastix is overclocked automatically so you should put back to stock settings once it boots then do however much you overclock from there

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    05-15-2012 08:28 PM
    It's something in the installer that some new phones dislike, I just haven't found it yet, and for some reason doesn't effect all of them.
    05-16-2012 12:38 AM
    I've had my OV for a year, now. I installed apps and uninstalled apps, played games such as Angry Birds and Bejeweled 2 on it. I've taken many pictures and a few videos, sent/received 10's of thousands of texts, and I've even made a phone call or 2. I've watched YouTube videos and streamed Netflix. But over the past year I've never done any of the things mentioned in these forums, mainly, because I never saw the need. Yet, one thing I noticed was that I kept losing more and more space for apps. It got to the point where I kept getting warnings of low space even when updating existing apps. It got annoying. So, I started uninstalling more and more apps till I got down to basically the original stuff. Then I realized just how many apps I had that I didn't need that originally came with the phone. Bloatware. And I couldn't get rid of it. So that's when I really started reading...

I rooted the phone and get a file manager. Tried different things but nothing pleased me. Then I decided I would take the leap. I couldn't really afford to brick my phone and buy a new one, but my options were pretty slim. I did as much research as I could before trying anything. There's just SOOO much redundant info on here where the only changes in peoples' instructions were the different apps they used to achieve their results. And with that, other peoples' criticizims of their choices! So what's a guy to do? I picked one person based on (what appeared to be) experience and the feedback in their threads. LeslieAnn, without a doubt, has taken the time to explain so much of the inner workings of this stuff so well that it feels like I could build a ROM based on her teachings! Maybe not, but she was clearly the choice to follow.

I just installed Harmonia 1.6.1c.... FLAWLESSLY. Everything went exactly as she stated, as if she just performed everything on MY phone and then told me how to do it. Now, I didn't use EVERY SINGLE app she mentioned. I used others based on reviews and results, but I definitely used her guidance. Now, I have a phone that works faster that when I bought it new! All the bloatware is gone! When I hold my OV now, it feels like I'm sitting in a finely tuned sports car with the engine at idle.

Thank you so much for all that you do, LeslieAnn! I really appreciate your hard work and willingness to share your expertise.
    LeslieAnn and driya2010 like this.
    05-21-2012 01:13 PM
1,892 ... 6768697071 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD