[ROM] Harmonia 1.87 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 1.6.1c (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 21Sept11

Thanks :) sorry I was never comparing hormonia 1.7 to the stock froyo, because I have never tryed it;) but I really hate stock froyo. But oh well I'll stick to H2.03 :D. Thanks for the quick response, off topic any ideals when your next update might be, or are you going to wait for a big change in iho.???
You can reply in H2 thread if you want:)

I didn't mean that you were comparing them.

What I meant was that some people have claimed Harmonia is "just a modded stock rom". While true to an extent, it doesn't do Harmonia justice. I have a severe distaste for the stock rom, it truly was garbage.

Reviewers raved over the OV for what it was at the time, had Virgin shipped with this, reviewers would have been blown away.

enzodad

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site

Black Screen? wiped delvik and cache and wiped...black screen nothing happens...lol od ive never had a problem flashing before this phone ass munch

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

You have a bad install or you flashed an old version (1.5 or older).

1.6(?) and above supports both old and new screens. Sometimes newer phones don't take the kernel the first time they are flashed.

Hatkev

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site

When I try to flash this rom I get stuck on my LG screen then a black screen can I get a full step by step download guide to this rom Plz thank you

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

When I try to flash this rom I get stuck on my LG screen then a black screen can I get a full step by step download guide to this rom Plz thank you

The step by step guide is at the beginning of this thread. You probably didn't wipe correctly, you have to wipe dalvik cache in recovery, and if you are coming from another ROM (not a harmonia 2 version), you need to do a full wipe in recovery before flashing.

eniigma90

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

i remember using the ROM for quite awhile until I.H.O came around. any idea when this ROM is gonna get a well needed update?? you got some competition out there now lol​
:cool:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

i remember using the ROM for quite awhile until I.H.O came around. any idea when this ROM is gonna get a well needed update?? you got some competition out there now lol​
:cool:

Really?
Seriously?

A. I can't change the thread title anymore and forum help has yet to actually help. It was updated in late October to 1.7.

B. Update what?
At the moment, only Superuser would be changed.
Market doesn't work on this, so that makes it irrelevant. Fixing it requires building the rom from source... Be my guest.
I have however considered making the power widget an option, which would then allow me to make it a two part flash allowing the Market to possibly work. However, I am still deciding on that. I recoemnd most users switch over to Harmonia 2 or other IHO based roms at this point.

So you want me to update the rom for Super User?
The rom is up to date, has no competition, and will likely never see any new features as that goes against the whole purpose of this rom.

C. What competition?
Name a Froyo rom made in the last 6 months or even updated.
Better yet, name a Froyo rom made in the last 10 months that supports the newer screens. I beleive the last was Aphrodite, which I also made and became Harmonia.

Harmonious Bumblebee is a mod, not a rom, and was last updated in late(?) October.
Weekend Project which was the last full Froyo project was done in July.

You technically have two roms to pick, Harmonia 1x or IHO, which Harmonia 2x is based on. Yeah, I have LOADS of competition.

Everything works, everything is up to date, I'm not going to add more features as that goes against Harmonia's core values. So basically, what is there to update? It's still the newest and best Froyo rom. It's not a matter of resting on my laurels, there is simply nothing to update.

Last edited:
Reactions: kobe24b and mustafu

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
LeslieAnn.. This is the best rom.. Don't let the trolls get to you!! Everything works.. Perfect unlike all gb roms... Thanks again

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

kobe24b

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

This is the best rom Ive ever used. However, ever since I updated from harmonia 1.31 to 1.7. My custom boot animation doesnt show up. It worked fine on 1.3. Ive tried placing it in many different folders but I just get the "Harmonia" boot logo. How can I change it?

kobe24b

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

Yeah thats what I thought. Maybe its a bad flash. I like everything else though and its working great. So I dont htink its worth reflashing everything just for a boot logo. Thanks

saxrulez

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site

Just thought I would make a quick post. I flashed this after wiping system, data, cache, boot, dalvik, everything. It would boot past the LG logo then go to a black screen. It was booting, but the screen was staying black. I could even tell it was on, b/c I could swipe it to unlock it, even though I couldn't see anything.

Flashed the pica07remix kernel, and all is well now. Just thought I would let you know.

It is a new Optimus V with the newer screen.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

@kill00........have you try putting the boot animation in /system/media folder I believe that where your phone reads the boot animation, when it reboots,

Reactions: kobe24b

kobe24b

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

haha thank you so much. just tried it and it worked. i thought i had tried that b4 though. weird. thanks

Sir Kaos

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site

Just thought I would make a quick post. I flashed this after wiping system, data, cache, boot, dalvik, everything. It would boot past the LG logo then go to a black screen. It was booting, but the screen was staying black. I could even tell it was on, b/c I could swipe it to unlock it, even though I couldn't see anything.

Flashed the pica07remix kernel, and all is well now. Just thought I would let you know.

It is a new Optimus V with the newer screen.

I'm having this same problem, and I would really like to use this rom anyone know whats going on with this??

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

You guys are not wiping system and/or Dalvik.

Wipe EVERYTHING except the SDcard. Otherwise you are leaving files behind that are not being properly written over. This is particularly important for newer OV's which seem to not like to write files.

Redbaron2005

Jr. Android Developer
Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

Finally a Beautiful ROM, new at that. Thank you, my I have permission to mod or edit this ROM and post them here only?