[ROM] Harmonia 1.87 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
ok i think i figured out why it takes up so much memory and how to fix it. basically when u restore the data i think all the apps that are supposed to be on ur sd card end up on your internal memory so all i did was move what ever apps my phone said was on my sd card back onto my phone and then back onto the sd card and it cleared up some internal memory space.im not sure if this will work for everyone but it worked for me hopefully ital work for you.

josh2903

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
This is a great rom so thanks to everyone who put in time to make it run so well. I successfully have this rom up and running, but am having some difficulties. After installing Apps2sd I am no longer able to transfer apps listed under "Phone Only" to the sd card. I am not sure how to go about fixing this problem. If anyone can help me is there a setting or something I need to change? This program did not request root permissions if that might affect why it is not allowing me to move apps. I tryed another program as well with no success. Thanks for any help!

josh2903

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I was able to do this on my previous rom, but after installing this one I am unable to. They are just generic apps such as HBO GO.I have also tryed reflashing the whole rom, but have had the same results.

Last edited:

josh2903

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Oh ok well thanks for your assistance........I really enjoy the speed and all the functionalities of this rom I will continue looking to see if there is a way of getting this to work because I use a lot of apps and it takes up too much internal memory...especially for apps that definetly do not need to be stored in the internal memory, but are stuck there......Also thanks a lot for that guide you posted for the 2012 reference guide I read through all of that and it taught me a lot and helped me avoid making many preventable mistakes.

mmkaho

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a VM670 I just flashed with a Harmonia ROM and it is stuck at the Harmonia screen with a flashing flamingo for like a half hour.. What can i do to fix it?

dyker

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Tried Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1 with nothing but phone freezes, screen redraw problems, stuff requiring a reboot. Now I'm trying this. I understand this is the "stock" rom that came with the Optimus V from VM minus all the bloat. So hopefully it is more stable. I seldom to never rebooted with the stock rom, but was so frustrated to be out of space all the time.

I searched this thread for keyword "amphetamines" and am curious. Has anyone ever injected amphetamines after flashing harmonia? Would there be any benefit? I saw a post on amphetamines from someone with the stock rom who said their stock froyo was snappier. So I'm just ask'n, not complain'n.

Last edited:

magsslars

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
just wanted to say thanks (yet again!) to LeslieAnn (and not forgetting picasticks and the rest) - I'd been using 1.5 since it was released last summer, and while I was quite happy with it, it was starting to get slow and ooky (my fault, I imagine, not the rom's)

the upgrade went a little sideways and ended up having to do it twice, but everything's finally back where it should be and the phone is unimaginably better, as if it were a different phone.

every now and then I'm tempted to try harmonia 2, but the solidity of 1.x has always been a real comfort. well, maybe I will, I did a before-backup of 1.5 and the after-backup of 1.9 is running right now...

so I think I'll hold off on an evo v or something faster, for now - maybe by the end of the year vm will have a quad core or something.

prime0025

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I just upgraded to the HTC Evo V 4G and passed the OV to my mother. I activated the phone for her and everything works except for data. I went from IHO to this rom for the activation so the IHO recovery is still on it. Could that be the cause of the data not working?

flipmack

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I also have just 131 MB free. what gives?

I really want to like this ROM...but the lost space kinda makes it less likeable.

anyone else getting it and able to overcome?

Note that I went from Harmonia 2.08 to Harmonia 1.9...

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I also have just 131 MB free. what gives?

I really want to like this ROM...but the lost space kinda makes it less likeable.

anyone else getting it and able to overcome?

Note that I went from Harmonia 2.08 to Harmonia 1.9...

Did you do a factory reset before flashing from 2 to 1? If you didn't that could very well have filled your memory.

niftypixel

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Did you do a factory reset before flashing from 2 to 1? If you didn't that could very well have filled your memory.

Doing a factory reset is a bad idea as far as I know. I believe your asking. About the typical (clean) before hand etc.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome