[ROM] Harmonia 1.87 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
The Harmonia might still have the factory reset option in the Phone settings. Let them know never to use it.
Note: You could flash the MiRaGe ROM then make a backup onto whichever SD card your selling it with. Then flash the Harmonia.
Show them how to activate, where the wipe data/factory reset option is in the recovery, and how to restore the MiRaGe you will have backed up.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

jono1515

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a problem with Google Play on Harmonia v1.9
Almost every app I try to install gives me and error that says "... could not be downloaded due to an error. (498)"
I'd say this happens to about 95% of the apps I've tried to download. I tried wiping the cache and the davlik and still get the error. I have plenty of space on the phone (over 100mb). I'm not sure what else to try. I've searched on google and only saw recommendations to wipe the cache and davlik. Does anyone have any other ideas? Thanks!

kingseanrocks

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 1.9 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

Did you use titanium backup to restore any apps?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using AC Forums mobile app

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

Did this start to happen after an update? Try and open up a terminal emulator and type in:
Code:
su
fix permissions
If that doesn't work try The Gingerbread Harmonia as Google might have done something to the app that keeps it from working on Froyo ROMs.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

jono1515

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

i tried
Code:
su
fix permissions
but i got an error about fix not being a recognized command. I rebooted into recovery and tried to fix permissions there but the problem persists. Not sure I want to go through the trouble of completely changing my rom... but I guess if this keeps being an issue I'll consider it. Thanks!