[ROM] Harmonia 1.87 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

jmel

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried the black and blue rodimus theme on here? I plan to cook my own theme up but I am at the beginning of my work week and won't have the time for a few weeks. When I am done working I'm moving so no PC. :'( but I will have my pocket PC lol

I would recommend against this... I didn't have bluetooth issues with rodimus until I loaded a theme on top of it. I think there is some stuff getting modified in the theme that might be causing issues.

Just my two cents.

austex#AC

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello!

Hey everybody, the greatness of this ROM is bringing me out from lurking! Just wanted to thank LeslieAnn for her hard work on Harmonia; everything seems to be working fine for me so far (including Titanium). And of course pickasticks is awesome as well. I had Rodimus + pickasticks before and it was really good, but Aphrodite seems to get along a little better with this kernel.

Speaking of awesome... Kiernon, your theme is making me jealous! Is it available for others, or did you make it just for yourself? If it's available, I'd be more than willing to test it out on mine :p

Takenover83

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
If you just want the black notification bar with battery mod. I cooked a file using kitchen.

Blackbar+Battery
Download: Click Here

1: Flash in recovery
2: Reboot

To fix the Clock you have to do what I mentioned a few post back.
(black on black does not look good, so I changed the clock to white)

Backup original services.jar to your adb directory.
1: adb pull /system/framework/services.jar
2: Move it somewhere safe
3: Download edited services.jar
4: Place in adb directory
5: adb remount
6: adb push services.jar /system/framework/
7: adb reboot

(might take a few minutes to boot after you push the file and reboot.)

Last edited:
Reactions: austex#AC

Kiernon

Total homewrecker.
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Updated my original shot with the now WORKING *snaps my fingers and points at Takenover83* proper color for time! Thanks again!

@austex - I do like a lot of us here I'd suspect. Just tinker and customize things to my useage and liking. Harmonia really allows us to customize on our terms with a stable OS. That's why it's magic.

I feel like if we keep discussing theming, LeslieAnn is going to strike us down, so perhaps another thread? :D

And how about this ROM, fellas!?!

-K

Last edited:

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Theme thread would be a great idea. So far been running this rom for 12 hours and absolutely no problems. This will be my everyday rom. Thanx again for all the work on this rom and making my optimus v experience a great one.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Black Jesus

Banned
Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I just flashed this rom and it seems great so far I will play with it a few days.

Almost forgot, Thanks for this rom Leslieann

Last edited:

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Is anybody else having problems connecting via adb shell? This is on a fresh install with NOTHING changed:

Boot all the way to the wallpaper. I try adb shell - device not found. Driver shows up as ADB sooner and it is broken (!). All attempts to install the serial driver fail.

While booting, I can connect via adb shell ("#"). Driver shows up as correct serial driver. As soon as it boot up to the wallpaper, I get disconnected. I try adb shell - device not found. Serial device is now gone. Back to broken ADB sooner driver.

Is debugging mode enabled by default?

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Is anybody else having problems connecting via adb shell? This is on a fresh install with NOTHING changed:

Is debugging mode enabled by default?

Takenover appears to have been pushing things via ADB and I just got in no problem.

And yes, it's enabled by default.

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Trying this ROM later tonight.
Curious, does this ROM have the Reboot option when you hold down the power button? Just a nice feature to reboot into recovery if need-be when I'm not by a computer to use Romtools.

Takenover83

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to get Link2SD working? I want to make this my daily driver :/

Yes, if you are using ext2,3,4. You need to load the modules. I just received this information myself. These commands can be run in adb or a terminal emulator. (to test if links recognizes your ext partition)

(replace 4, with ever type of partition you have, 2, 3, 4, etc)
Code:
insmod /system/lib/modules/mbcache.ko
insmod /system/lib/modules/jbd2.ko
insmod /system/lib/modules/ext4.ko

But that is half the battle. These commands need to be ran automatically at boot (so your ext partition will be available). So they need added to one of the startup scripts. So once I figure out which startup script to add them to, then we will be good to go.

edit: or you can use a kernel that has compiled-in support for ext2/3/4, such as Bumblebee
why are all the links I share from androidcentral getting trashed.... (remove http://forum.androidcentral.com/!78705! from the link, if it shows in your url bar)

Last edited:

overthinkingme

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes, if you are using ext2,3,4. You need to load the modules. I just received this information myself. These commands can be run in adb or a terminal emulator. (to test if links recognizes your ext partition)

(replace 4, with ever type of partition you have, 2, 3, 4, etc)
Code:
insmod /system/lib/modules/mbcache.ko
insmod /system/lib/modules/jbd2.ko
insmod /system/lib/modules/ext4.ko

But that is half the battle. These commands need to be ran automatically at boot (so your ext partition will be available). So they need added to one of the startup scripts. So once I figure out which startup script to add them to, then we will be good to go.

I had the same problem with rodimus + picasticks. Is it a kernel problem? Rodimus + xionia has link2sd running fine. Rodimus + bumblebee too.

Takenover83

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem with rodimus + picasticks. Is it a kernel problem? Rodimus + xionia has link2sd running fine. Rodimus + bumblebee too.

picasticks trimmed some of the fat to be faster. So if you want to use ext2,3,4 then you need to load the modules. Not really a problem, just a different approach.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Not to take away from the devs but I personally think, with most people using ext, that the kernels should all have ext enabled so we can use it without too much hassle. Then again I'm a noob with no idea how to actually build these things. Just saying...