[ROM] Harmonia 1.87 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I believe that this is a display bug, because the phone will display 50% time without a signal immediately after boot.

There is a thread on the XDA forums with an app called xtr50fix. It sets the phone to airplane mode for 10 seconds after boot, which resets the radio and fixes the 50% problem. The thread says 2.1 only, but it works perfectly on my phone with 2.2.

Check it out - [APP] 50% time without a signal fix - 2/2/2011 - xda-developers
I rebooted the phone, and about a minute after reboot I checked stats again and it's still at 67%. I'll plug it in to a full charge, turn phone off before i disconnect the cable and then restart on battery power and see what it shows.

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I rebooted the phone, and about a minute after reboot I checked stats again and it's still at 67%. I'll plug it in to a full charge, turn phone off before i disconnect the cable and then restart on battery power and see what it shows.

Don't turn it off. Just plug in power for a moment. That will reset the stats. If you start on battery power, the 50% TWS bug can mess up your stats before the airplane toggle trick is implemented. After you remove the power, you'll see correct stats from that moment on.

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Don't turn it off. Just plug in power for a moment. That will reset the stats. If you start on battery power, the 50% TWS bug can mess up your stats before the airplane toggle trick is implemented. After you remove the power, you'll see correct stats from that moment on.
Gotcha.

Wow, TWS popped up at 25%. I'll update.

jmel

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
* SO FAR....

After an hour and a half of usage, I've dropped 1%. I've received a few emails and texts, that's about it so far. I leave wifi on all the time via y5 battery saver since I use sipdroid. I typically only use 3g while I'm driving or away from home/work.

I'll update again in a few hours.

Cheers

Kiernon

Total homewrecker.
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
* SO FAR....

After an hour and a half of usage, I've dropped 1%. I've received a few emails and texts, that's about it so far. I leave wifi on all the time via y5 battery saver since I use sipdroid. I typically only use 3g while I'm driving or away from home/work.

I'll update again in a few hours.

Cheers

I'm seeing approximately the same usage you are, jmel. I edited and noted my experiences a few posts up, and it seems we're seeing the same behavior. If anything changes or is noted, please update your findings, and I'll do the same.

So far, so awesome. Time is the only thing we really need now.

-K

hamfactorial

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
With version 1.1 of harmonia, the yelp app force closes on launch every time. 1.0 worked fine, and I did a full format and wipe prior to flashing.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

hamfactorial

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I reinstalled the app through the market. When it first force closed, I installed and reinstalled, then tried running it without the SD card mounted. No change. I haven't done any restore, I always start new when I flash a new ROM.

Kiernon

Total homewrecker.
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Yelp isn't an app I generally use, but I threw it on and installed to confirm.

Yelp is, indeed, FC'ing for me as well when attempting to launch it.

-K

Kiernon

Total homewrecker.
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Only problem I'm having is that the stock email app will not connect to yahoo any ideas?

I have an old 'throw-away' yahoo email account and just tried logging in through the stock app. Before it attempts to connect, I receive:

!ATTENTION

Mailbox access is not supported for some types of Yahoo! mail accounts. If you have trouble connecting, visit yahoo.com for more information.

Are you not getting that pop up, wrath?

-K

Edit: Heh. My 69th post. Heh. Heh heh. I'm apparently 7 years old. :(

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I have an old 'throw-away' yahoo email account and just tried logging in through the stock app. Before it attempts to connect, I receive:

!ATTENTION

Mailbox access is not supported for some types of Yahoo! mail accounts. If you have trouble connecting, visit yahoo.com for more information.

Are you not getting that pop up, wrath?

-K

Edit: Heh. My 69th post. Heh. Heh heh. I'm apparently 7 years old. :(

Yep that's exactly what I get

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Yelp! I can confirm and I suspect it has to do with me removing that last bit in the update.

Movies might too if it's tracking your location.
I'll put one of the files back in, that I removed and re-test Yelp.

Yahoo.com doesn't support external mail programs and are always blocking anything that manages to do it. Yahoo.ca has no problems with it. Anyhow, I changed nothing in regards to email, but it's possible they too are using geolocation of sorts.