[ROM] Harmonia 1.87 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

TekOne

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Clockworkdmod recovery v 3.02 don't work... Xionia Clockwork required to flash? Please recommend which recovery for future flash rom to rom

Kiernon

Total homewrecker.
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

TekOne

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
After flashed this rom and tried load vCard phone contract from micro sd. Load is finished, but all my 172 phone # contract not show up. It work fine on Asop rom that tested before flash to this rom. So, is anyone experiencing this or it just my phone??

anon(235100)

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Is there a reason all of the wallpapers are all white? I looked in the launcher2.apk installed on my phone and all of the images that came with the ROM are blank jpg images

anon(235100)

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
so now there are just a bunch of jpgs with nothing in them? Kinda silly. You could just run them through a program like jpgclean so at least they're smaller and actually have something in them

Kiernon

Total homewrecker.
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I actually appreciate stock virgin wallpapers being removed completely. That was the idea of a blank canvas to me, anyway.

Simple enough to grab whichever wallpaper grabs you on the wide, vast intertubewebshighway.

-K

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
so now there are just a bunch of jpgs with nothing in them? Kinda silly. You could just run them through a program like jpgclean so at least they're smaller and actually have something in them
How many people will use those wallpaper? Wallpaper is usually the very first thing changed on a phone. It's the fastest, simplest personalization you can do on a phone.

As for how this rom is constructed, you miss the point.
I provide a basic fully functioning rom, with a few statusbars.
You provide the wallpaper and your favorite launcher.
In the end you get a very fast, very small rom, themed how you want.

I don't provide:
Ringtones you won't use
Wallpaper you won't use
Apps you won't use.
Bootanimation you won't use.
I just give you the basics, you do the rest.

Harmonia is kind of a "build-your-own-theme" rom.