I want to thank all the devs for their hard work. Without them and their remarkable job with our new phones we wouldn't have such great and stable roms and kernels. You guys do what you can with what is available and it is greatly greatly appreciated. Again thank you devs for all the work you do.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    LeslieAnn likes this.
    04-23-2011 04:02 PM
    I agree...that's it.
    04-23-2011 04:03 PM
    Chimichangas.

I would offer each one a free chimichanga and a token of thanks for their ongoing efforts and sharing their passion with us scrubby 'power' users!

You guys are really the best.

Stay free, Apple.

-K
    04-23-2011 04:08 PM
    Awesome work! We have gingerbread, sense, slightly themed froyo, and bone stock to choose from. It's awesome to be an Optimus V owner!

04-23-2011 04:45 PM
    I think if we ever get the gingerbread update these devs are going to make the best 2.3 roms out.

04-23-2011 04:51 PM
    Yes, thank-you to all. I have so many rom's to play with right now, I just don't know what I am going to do!
    I feel sorry for mmarz. As he was testing each Rom's battery life. He may have threw in the towel and said to hell with it lol.
    04-23-2011 05:39 PM
    Yes, thank-you to all. I have so many rom's to play with right now, I just don't know what I am going to do!
    I feel sorry for mmarz. As he was testing each Rom's battery life. He may have threw in the towel and said to hell with it lol.
    He's a total junkie, much to the benefit of the rest of us, so I doubt he will be tossing in the towel anytime soon. Thanks mmarz
    04-23-2011 05:42 PM
    What they said. Thanks mmarz for all the testing and dev, and everyone else as well. Thanks for making this such a great forum.
    04-23-2011 05:55 PM
    Thanks everyone.

As for Marzz, like Kreatur3 said, he's a junkie.
    He hasn't stopped, just like you guys, he's busy playing. When the shine wears off, I'm sure he will be back to testing.

While I have no plans to make a version for every kernel someone makes, when 2.3 is out, there most certainly will be an Aphrodite branch of it. I'm not sure of the name yet, but there will certainly be one.
    04-23-2011 06:59 PM
    I agree, without all the devs going nuts trying to figure out how to tweak all those S roms, we wouldn't have all the cool roms we do. I also want to thank all the testers for sending in the bug reports and taking the time to try all these new roms.
    04-23-2011 07:29 PM
    Agreed! Thanks all!
    04-23-2011 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD