11-22-2011 10:06 AM
31 12
tools
    lol nvm, I just saw the download link, nice work man
    05-08-2011 07:23 PM
    nice work, this based of squeeze or wheezy?

i prefer xfce4.8 over 4.6 and thats only in testing atm, unless it is pinned
    if you modify sources.list to include backports, I think, you can get stuff from testing or unstable. You can also directly download the .deb and install with dpkg.
    05-08-2011 07:37 PM
    if you modify sources.list to include backports, I think, you can get stuff from testing or unstable. You can also directly download the .deb and install with dpkg.
    4.8 is in testing, backports are only for stable. you would modify the source.list & preferences to pin testing/unstable/experimental

aside from that I was wondering if you ran into any issues? whats working whats not
    05-08-2011 07:54 PM
    4.8 is in testing, backports are only for stable. you would modify the source.list & preferences to pin testing/unstable/experimental
    oops, my bad. I should limit myself to what I've tested!
    aside from that I was wondering if you ran into any issues? whats working whats not
    I haven't noticed anything not working except chromium won't start (armv6 issue if I read the bug reports right)
    and iceweasel freezes trying to watch flash videos with gnash (but the stupid thing plays adverts)
    aedit: oh, yes, one big thing doesn't work. Xorg-video-fbdev produces a black screen when trying to directly run X from the terminal.
    X works fine in the VNC, though.
    Any hardcore gurus know how to make X get along with the Android framebuffer?
    I've searched and searched but can't find much at all. Most efforts seem to be making Android work with the X framebuffer, not the other way around.
    05-08-2011 07:59 PM
    Great turtorial
    07-04-2011 08:20 PM
    Cool idea, but why do it?
    It's just cool to see it happen, that's all.
    11-22-2011 10:06 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD