VM670 update?

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
LG site and mobile tools say there is an update. Called VM and as usual they have no clue what I'm talking about. LG said there was no update they transferee me to a different department. They verified there is an update. Got disconected so I called back. Then they said there isn't an update yet the site and updater says there is. Has anyone tried to update through LG mobile update tool to see what the update is?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

easyguy

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
LG site and mobile tools say there is an update. Called VM and as usual they have no clue what I'm talking about. LG said there was no update they transferee me to a different department. They verified there is an update. Got disconected so I called back. Then they said there isn't an update yet the site and updater says there is. Has anyone tried to update through LG mobile update tool to see what the update is?

2.3?!

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I have no clue that's what I'm wondering. Like I said LG support said there is and another person says there isn't an update. If its not 2.3 I'm not worried about it. Just wondered if anyone has tried and what the update is.

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
If you restore to stock, you need to make sure you have the stock recovery AND unroot before you can try the update. You may not be able to reverse it or root again.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
If you restore to stock, you need to make sure you have the stock recovery AND unroot before you can try the update. You may not be able to reverse it or root again.

Mmarz ya think that's why the kdz and kp500 wont work? Maybe the file missing from our cab file that the OS has is a work around to install the cab with a rooted phone. Just came to mind when you mention that.

Takenover83

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I see it, but am not wanting to be the first. Is anyone still on stock, lol? Here is a screenshot.

unledyg.jpg