[MOD] Move Dalvik to /cache to free up 40-60 M on /data

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
You are posting in an LG optimus v forum, and this looks like a very old mod for optimus v roms
I would suggest trying to post in your phones forum
Then I would try to get to your recovery menu and hopefully restore your backup
And I hope you haven't ruined your phone

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
This mod has a boot.img which is phone specific, and made for the LG VM670. So hopefully you didn't brick yours. You might be able to flash in recovery a rom that is made for your phone. Or see if there's a stock rom you can flash.

J_Jetski

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Oh no... I didn't see that above the thread name it said "Forum> LG Android Phones> LG Optimus Forums> Virgin Mobile Optimus V> Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks>"
That's the problem with coming to thread via a google search! Thanks guys for your quick response. It doesn't sound good, I was hoping I didn't have to reset the phone by flashing a new rom, but it sounds now like that is what I may have to do. Don't have time to do it now though. I'll make sure to back up my SD card first, just incase...

J_Jetski

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Adamhos, thanks for your suggestions. Do you know if there is a thread for Acer phones on androidcentral? I've only been able to find the Acer tablet thread, there doesn't seem to be one.

Locool676

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
There is a universal script that's new. It's on xda and called A2SD++ search that in Google.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Adamhos, thanks for your suggestions. Do you know if there is a thread for Acer phones on androidcentral? I've only been able to find the Acer tablet thread, there doesn't seem to be one.

I don't see it but a quick Google search came up here

http://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/acer_liquid_mt

You will need to research on your own but it appears to have links for custom recoveries
Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon