06-14-2011 08:50 AM
32 12
tools
    So for some reason the phone activated itself overnight so now I dont have to call vm or anything!

although for some reason the market wont work while using the 3g network. It works when I use wifi though
    06-12-2011 07:32 PM
    So for some reason the phone activated itself overnight so now I dont have to call vm or anything!

although for some reason the market wont work while using the 3g network. It works when I use wifi though
    Are you still on Bumblebee? I'm not real familiar with it, so check it's thread out in these forums, it may be a setting or known issue.
    You may need to go into recovery and flash gapps or wipe something I didn't mention.

Overnight servers sometimes go thru maintenance schedules, so it's understandable it took a while.
    Glad it's working now!
    06-12-2011 10:23 PM
    No I'm on aosp. And nothing requiring data will work over 3g. Only over wifi. Should I just try to reflash the rom?
    06-13-2011 08:02 PM
    No I'm on aosp. And nothing requiring data will work over 3g. Only over wifi. Should I just try to reflash the rom?
    Yes, wipe cache and dalvik cache, then reflash the aospCMod zip file.

Bumblebee makes alot of system changes, so you may even have to format system.
    06-13-2011 10:36 PM
    i tried it on a stock rom, bumblebee, and aosp and data wont work on any of em. The lack of gps is really the only major issue, but who knows maybe it'll work itself out like the activation did
    06-14-2011 12:24 AM
    Hey Jerry just wanted to say i searched the web and there is an abundance of info on this, but I had the same problem and you broke it down into a form we noobies could grasp. Thanks Alot man you saved me 200 bucks as well.
    06-14-2011 01:05 AM
    @paul.thomas: You may need to call VM and tell them about your 3G issue, there have been cases where the phone had to be "reprovisioned for 3G" by customer service.

@boxedup: Glad to hear you got it working!
    06-14-2011 08:50 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD