UOT Kitchen

Raul720

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to make a theme for bumblebee but it seems that the only thing I can change is the battery icon. I was wondering of someone could guide me on the steps necessary to actually change the status bar color and the other icons. I have also read that the signal icon is found under lge-res.apk. I tried looking for the icon there but it seems they are in a different format. Does any know how I can go about changing them?

Edit: If I wanted to change the resolution of the icons in what resolution would they look best.

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
The other icons are located in system/framework/lge-res.apk
I don't remember what they are called, it's a slightly differet file format from gif and jpg, and then given a different extension. The rules are very strict on them though.

Changing resolution is VERY unlikely capable of being done. Changing color depth might be able to be done, but you will need to re-sign the file if you do that or you could cause trouble.

Raul720

May 7, 2011
Visit site
if you install the http://forum.androidcentral.com/opt...ion-area-blue-signal-bar-bumblebee-2-1-a.html the 3rd one onto your fone and then use that framework-res.apk you will be able to change the colors in UOT. but it will keep the signal icon but that one looks good. I hope this helps you

can i use the framework-res.apk from the first link, I prefer the signal bar from that one.

The other icons are located in system/framework/lge-res.apk
I don't remember what they are called, it's a slightly differet file format from gif and jpg, and then given a different extension. The rules are very strict on them though.

Changing resolution is VERY unlikely capable of being done. Changing color depth might be able to be done, but you will need to re-sign the file if you do that or you could cause trouble.

ok then, I guess i won't be changing those icons but i actually like the signal bar that's included in the black notification bar for bumblebee.

Billzilla

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
how about this i want to use a different window animation which works fine but then the status bar changes back to a white one instead of the black one from the bb flash status bar is there a way i can have both cuz other wise its
one or the other

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca