Back and Menu buttons in Galaxy S4 i9505

Ahmed Galal5

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I have an issue which bother me such much, The back and Menu button closed sometimes and not work again except I restart the phone one or many times, when I bought the phone the problem appeared 2 times in the 1st week, I upgrade the android to (4.3) but the problem appeared again after 3 weeks of this issue (I didn't face any problem for 3 weeks), it appears now every 1 or 2 days and I need to restart my phone for many times to solve, it is very bad. Please note that I don't have any hanging buttons or programs except these buttons
And I just reset the system to the factory default but still have the issue, Does anyone face such issue? Is it a hardware Problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I believe there is a a setting if you go to your display settings to keep the menu and back buttons always lit up when the screen is on. Try that... unless you mean the buttons do not respond to your touch at all. If that is the case I don't know. I would suspect a hardware issue, but contact your carrier's tech support line and see what they recommend.

Ahmed Galal5

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Yes when I face the problem the light and the touch don't respond at all I set it for 1.5 sec as the default, you mean to convert the touch light duration to (Always on) and test if the problem will be repeated or not? If it is repeated so the problem is a hardware issue?

Last edited: