Eastlink with Blackberry Priv

Evan_Parsons

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Not sure how prominent Eastlink is outside of the Maritime provinces, but I've been with Eastlink since a little bit before Christmas 2015. I don't like Bell or their business practises. It goes back to years ago having them for an internet service provider. I have zero interest in doing business with them ever again.

I think the biggest concern people have with Eastlink has been the service area range and fear of roaming charges. The good thing is that there is no roaming charges in Canada. From what I understand, Eastlink has partnered with Bell/Telus. You can tell if you're connected to a non-Eastlink tower if your connected network says "Eastlink-EXT1"

I travel to Moncton quite a bit and noticed that they don't have any towers out there. Not sure why they don't have towers there, but have them in Amherst?

One of the things I like about Eastlink is the easytab. Your bill and device fee are two separate things. When the device is paid off, your bill drops.

I didn't like how I was unable to bring my Q10 over. Plus side it was an excuse to buy the Priv.

potatoguy

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Wow, no answers on here. I was going to ask about what their coverage was like also, want to switch from that thieving Bell as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000