My ps4 wont turn on

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi guys! I have a ****ty problem right now. I own a ps4 cuh 2006a and it wont turn on like when i press the power button it beeps and turns on but after like 3 seconds it turns off and will never comeback on unless i remove the wire. This ps4 is 2 months old and i cant let this happen and also i have a cd stuck on the playstation but i cant remove it. I really need help right now. I saw some videos on youtube on how to fix the problem but my playstation is different, they own a ps4 cuh 1000,1100 or ps4 Pro. I couldnt find my model. I really need help from you guys like seriously, my son is going nuts. I need help guys thank you!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Maybe try the vendor for a repair? Also does the CD drive have a hole on or near the door? This would be the manual release. You can remove a stuck CD, but poking an unfolded paper clip in the hole, this should pop the door out just enough for you to CAREFULLY force it open. Ok you have tried a plug reboot? That is take out the power plug, WAIT 30 seconds, then put it back in.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

MichealHeitz

Apr 13, 2018
Visit site
My PS4 pro is also having a power problem...the power light just beeps for 3 or 4 sec then it goes blank....took it to the vendor who says circuits are fried.... :(

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
the crappy ps4 has a wierd problem its to sensative to shocks i had mine 2 days an the power cut off the tv turned off n so did the ps4 i was like oh cheese its done for i tried turnin it on an the power light lit up n then shut off i unplugged it an then plugged it back in an it turned on normally but i never had any wierd problems like that on xbox one :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR