How do you unbrick a soft bricked 2ds?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I downloaded that a9 whatever crap and immediately the device shut down. I thought, okay, maybe this is what it is supposed to do. However, when I tried to turn on the device, I realized that the blue light turned on for only a second and turned right back off.

I spent 3 hours looking at tutorials and stuff but nothing seems to help.... this is really bumming me out because this is a device that is almost 6 years old and I have a lot of memories with this (Cheesy i know). Also, this is the first time I've ever heard of CFW and I screwed it up so now I'm really really upset with myself... Also, I legit have no money so I wouldn't be able to just buy parts or buy a new system. That's why I want to see if I could repair it.

Could someone please help???

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you asking about a Nintendo 2DS? If so, you're unlikely to get a good answer here, since as the name implies, this is primarily an Android site. But I moved your thread to the Other Gaming Consoles & Devices forum for more specific traffic.