Test Drive EVO and New iPhone Same Time?

Alchematron

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone here planning to test drive the EVO and new iPhone at the same time?

I won't be buying the EVO until the new iPhone arrives so I can test drive both then make a final decesion which phone is for me.

My main complaint with the iPhone is the small screen and no hotspot or Adobe Flash.

However, I do love the tight and polished iPhone OS.

The EVO is currently winning me over and the new iPhone details won't be known until June 7th.

But I can't jump ship until I drive both.

Last edited:

zhens

May 12, 2010
Visit site
If you're committed to Sprint, you might want to hang around until September and have the option of those two phones, both on Sprint's network.

Sounds crazy now, I know, but I will link to this post in a couple months just so everyone can remember.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
If you're committed to Sprint, you might want to hang around until September and have the option of those two phones, both on Sprint's network.

Sounds crazy now, I know, but I will link to this post in a couple months just so everyone can remember.

I can assure you there will be no iPhone on Sprint.

And to answer the OP's question I will have both devices. The iPhone screen being 960x640 will be super sweet but the Evo has the 4.3" screen... Both will be sweet.

Mike Whooo

May 15, 2010
Visit site
i have the 3gs right now and i will be doing the same thing with the iphone jailbreak = teathering so i will get the evo on release day then check out the iphone on the 7th to see what its looking like the main thing about the iphone that holds me on is the ipod built in pretty much and all the games and i have my mac iphone and ipad all in sync (guess I am a fanboy) But all I had was windows mobile phones before it so we will see oh and i am wanting nfl mobile lol

Mike Whooo

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I was tempted to wait, but I wonder what the iPhone 4g can bring to the table...

the whole screen size is whats killing me The best thing about iphone there is no problems i have had my 3gs for almost a full year now i can barely count on one hand how many times it has frozen up. I have played with a hero and droid didnt like either one of those though im thinking i will like the evo especially because i got 4g in my area

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
the whole screen size is whats killing me The best thing about iphone there is no problems i have had my 3gs for almost a full year now i can barely count on one hand how many times it has frozen up. I have played with a hero and droid didnt like either one of those though im thinking i will like the evo especially because i got 4g in my area

960x640 is amazing regardless of size! Think about that. The EVO will have 800x400...

zhens

May 12, 2010
Visit site
dude you have no clue do you if it happens it will be in a couple of years

Everyone know the initial contract was for 5 years. Everyone also knows (presumably except for you) that contracts always have clauses in them allowing one party or the other to break the contract under certain parameters. I don't think Jeremy is using this argument as his reason for not believing me because I don't think he's as naive as you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay