Android powered media players ???

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I need a new media player to hold all my music and stuff but definitely dont want a ipod touch. i'd rather have something Android powered.

GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS :)

i know theres a few devices out there. What are they and have you had experience with them????

thanks

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah because none of the other manufacturers care about Android as media player software because it, well, sucks with media. At this point Android is not a viable alternative to iPods and iPod touches, so manufacturers aren't wasting their time with it.

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah because none of the other manufacturers care about Android as media player software because it, well, sucks with media. At this point Android is not a viable alternative to iPods and iPod touches, so manufacturers aren't wasting their time with it.

yeah that sucks to hear but i would love a version of my incredible for just media and internet and apps and stuff that would be sweet

dont really want a zuneHD kuz of the micro screen, the archos devices both suck, and apple...yeah no thanks. I'm out of options -____-