so i currently have a palm pre. and im sick of waiting for news on a new type of hardware, let alone of when itd be out. and i must admit, i really like the samsung epic. already on sprint, my yearly updates right around the corner, it all just seem like its time to jump ship.

is there any former pre users out there that switched to android and miss your pre, or feel like you should have done it sooner?
    08-06-2010 11:32 PM
    I miss webos but not the pre(terrible keyboard, oreo twist)! I switched to the Moment and now I'm up for my 1 year upgrade and I'm getting the Epic for me and my wife! The evo is nice but just can't cmpare with the super crisp screen (I played with the at&t version, colors really do pop!) And physical kb, I'm sold!
    08-07-2010 12:25 AM
    I'm having the same dilemma.... What to do, what to do. The epic looks awesome...
    08-14-2010 07:55 PM
    I don't think HP has any plans to be a serious player in the smartphone market. I could be wrong though. In any case you'll be waiting a long time for any new hardware. Best to switch now and get used to another system. You'll have some withdrawals initially but they'll soon fade away. I converted a long time ago and have never looked back as I saw the writing on the wall early on.

Also you can always switch back if something finally comes along that's worthy.
    08-14-2010 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD