Ok, i have a new phone upgrade coming in january and I'm torn between 2 handsets.

i am currently using a Blackberry Onyx 9700.

the choices are between the HTC HD2 and the G2 (i think its called the "magic" other than on T-mobile)

has anyone used both and got opinions about both handsets.

i have watched many reviews on youtube, read a fair bit about both handsets and have experience with both OS' in the past - G1 and the VARIO 2, i wasn't particularly fussed on either of these choices and got rid of both handsets within 2/3 months.

any help or feedback would be appreciated.

by the way im in the UK.
    12-17-2009 02:07 PM
    Dude, you will have to track them down and play with them and decide which is best for you ... everybody here is going to give you contradictory advice.
    12-19-2009 06:45 PM
    i have played with the G2! i liked it, except the shape of the phone itself - felt like i was holding a weird shaped remote control. need to go hunt the HD2 now.
    12-20-2009 10:33 PM
    It really depends on which OS you like better. Like Nick said everybody here is going to give you contradicting advice although this is an Android site so it may lean that way a little bit. Again, like Nick said, you should spend some hands on time with both devices and that way you'll know which one is right.
    12-20-2009 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD