experia z and 64bg card issues!

Hass786

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I was told that in order to use a 64gb memory card with the experia z, I will need to format it. Hoe do I go about it and what do I format it to?

Posted via Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
If you put the card in the phone and find the option to format it, what does it say?

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
1. The message "being delivered" is not a blackberry thing, it's a Verizon thing. Any verizon phone should be able to do that. With that being said, I haven't seen it done on the Eris in either Messages or the HandcentSMS app. Interesting...

2. Locale Notification Plug-in v2.6 Application for Android | Productivity

Never used that, I never used anything like BerryBuzz when I was on the BB platform, but, is that what you're meaning?

In settings, under storage, external sd card, is there an option to format after you put the card in? Is your phone seeing the card?

If not, I'm stumped other than to do what I did and buy a 32 gig sdhc card unless you have use of a computer that can reformat the 64 gig card.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
In settings, under storage, external sd card, is there an option to format after you put the card in? Is your phone seeing the card?

If not, I'm stumped other than to do what I did and buy a 32 gig sdhc card unless you have use of a computer that can reformat the 64 gig card.

You need it formatted in FAT32 file system, probably.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC