I was going to start a thread about 32GB microSD support on the Xperia X10, primarily because I remember reading a while back that it was supposedly supported under Android 2.1+, however I have found my answer and thought I'd share it with you all...

In Sony Ericsson's official forums, a member claimed the Xperia X10 white paper (a technical document aimed at developers, hardware manufacturers, service providers and others) listed native support for 32GB support, though he didn't have the link - fortunately, I happen to be a registered Sony Ericsson developer and a little bit of investigation has shown that this is in fact the case!

So there you go, 32GB microSD memory cards are supported by the Xperia X10!

The document has been uploaded to the Australian Android forums here (you may need to register first though):
    Xperia X10 32GB Support
    12-11-2010 09:42 PM
    fwiw, I've been using a 32gb kingston class 4 for a while with 1.6 and 2.1 ...... it's sort of sluggish and anything that uses the card can be laggy to start but once the memory buffer if filled it's fine. Lexar announced a class 10 32gb card the other day, Amazon is pre-selling for $108.
    01-05-2011 09:21 AM