Thoughts on this phone

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
So what do you guys think? Does Sony have it right? Will people that message a lot want this phone?

I think the keyboard layout is pretty good from the pics I've seen.

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
from what i've seen im really interested in this phone especially because it has a keyboard. The other droids that I like don't have keyboards and im not switching to touch screen. I text really fast and do everything really quickly. I'm coming from a blackberry so that is most of the reason why I like the keyboard. I was thinking about getting the droid pro but in the tech world its kinda gotten old. so ill be looking into the sony pro though im not a big fan of sony

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I simply refuse to buy Sony products. My PS3 is so out of date due to lack of support from Sony, it is not even funny. I also had Sony headphones that were awful, and a mini-disc player that went obsolete almost after I bought it. Not to mention how they shafted Experia owners with updates. No Sony for me!

RacecarBMW

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
from what i've seen im really interested in this phone especially because it has a keyboard. The other droids that I like don't have keyboards and im not switching to touch screen. I text really fast and do everything really quickly. I'm coming from a blackberry so that is most of the reason why I like the keyboard. I was thinking about getting the droid pro but in the tech world its kinda gotten old. so ill be looking into the sony pro though im not a big fan of sony

Sorry to sound rude but I thought I should point out something to you. You said the other droids I'm sure you meant the other androids.

Droid(s) = A very successful line of android phones on verizon. They include the Motorola Droid, Droid X, Droid2, Droid incredible.

Androids = All phones/tablets that run android including the above mentioned droids.

Now that thats cleared up.

I think this phone will do very good but it seems like it might get some competition from the Droid3 and the HTC Lexicon/Merge. I'm sure the Neo might be better in the development community because Sony has said they will unlock the bootloader and provide timely updates.

RacecarBMW

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I simply refuse to buy Sony products. My PS3 is so out of date due to lack of support from Sony, it is not even funny. I also had Sony headphones that were awful, and a mini-disc player that went obsolete almost after I bought it. Not to mention how they shafted Experia owners with updates. No Sony for me!

Are you sure. I enjoy my PS3 every day, ok not every day but often. And the Move just refreshed it. I was just mad when they took out otherOS. But seriously my ps3 is amazing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca