I don't know if you have seen the video series about the Xperia Play but it is hilarious. I laughed sooo hard when watching these videos. They feature Kristen Schaal and she is hilarious. This is the way to advertise. Check them out and tell me what you think.

VIDEO SERIES
    03-23-2011 12:29 AM
    One thing I've learned in this forum is that nobody will tell you what they think unless you ask them about the battery life of their Thunderbolt. Ask them about comedy and its crickets.
    But anyway, those commercials are freaking crazy funny. The backwards one had me rolling. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    03-23-2011 05:34 PM
    One thing I've learned in this forum is that nobody will tell you what they think unless you ask them about the battery life of their Thunderbolt. Ask them about comedy and its crickets.
    But anyway, those commercials are freaking crazy funny. The backwards one had me rolling. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    How's your thunderbolt battery anyone?JK Oh and check out those videos. Haha. It's worth a try. I liked the one were she battles herself. LOL
    03-23-2011 05:42 PM
    Love Kristen!
    "Triple Kill B****es, You Just Hit The Fuel Tank!"

Edited for that one poor child who stumbles across this trying to get angry birds on their nook color.
    03-24-2011 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD