frustrated with apps lib store

drweisz

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I just got the Coby Kyros 7024 and am able to get free apps from the apps lib store, but not paid apps. I called Coby and they said that it's not a fault on their end, it's the apps lib store. I emailed the apps lib store and wonder if they return emails. There's no phone support.

I know some people have rooted their device and use other apps stores, but I figured I'd rather not get that extreme yet and I'm not that tech savvy. I do want to just figure out at this point how to just use the apps lib store. I registered, I set up a paypal account. That's as far as I could get with them.

Any and all help or advice is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jcarlton74

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I just got the Coby Kyros 7024 and am able to get free apps from the apps lib store, but not paid apps. I called Coby and they said that it's not a fault on their end, it's the apps lib store. I emailed the apps lib store and wonder if they return emails. There's no phone support.

I know some people have rooted their device and use other apps stores, but I figured I'd rather not get that extreme yet and I'm not that tech savvy. I do want to just figure out at this point how to just use the apps lib store. I registered, I set up a paypal account. That's as far as I could get with them.

Any and all help or advice is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Check out the amazon.com market. That should work on your tablet and you shouldnt have to root?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12