CruZ T301 - Carrefour CT702

jbcarey

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I've been given a Carrefour CT702 tablet as a gift, and somehow it also shows up as Cruz T301.

The device runs Android 2.2.1 but doesn't have Android market installed on it, I can't run arctools on it, as it gives me an error 28 (folders unwritable). I don't know if and how I should 'root' this device.

I basically want to erase everything and want to install a completely clean firmware or android. However I don't know how to achieve this. (or even how to 'call' this procedure), rooting, fresh install, jailbreaking??? Also, what CAN i install on this device? Android 2? 3? 4???

I must say, jailbreaking my iOs is easier then this Android which seems strange as I believed Android was open source.

I use a mac and I guess i need to terminal in and overwrite everything, but need to be sure. Are there any tools, programs or guides I need to use??

**Moderators** -- I searched the forums (and the internet) and I hope I've placed this in the correct location, if not, I apologize. O:)

If this doesn't work, you'll be seeing a secondhand device on ebay pretty soon ;-)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2