$50 to whoever will help me out!

rtrsounds

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Well,

It sucks that I can't seem to get any help here on the AC forum, so I've stooped to paying people for help. Hopefully this will get the attention of a poster or two. I'll pay $50 to whoever can help me out with my issue regarding my Onda Vi40 tablet. I really don't have time to wait, as the tablet is used for my school work. Any help here would be greatly appreciated, and since money talks hopefully someone here can give me an answer.

I recently flashed ICS 4.0.3 onto my tab. Installed SuperCPU and set it to 1.2 Ghz, which is the fastest the tab can run smoothly. While my tab was hooked up to my computer, I accidentally ran an ADB application without meaning to. My tab was working up until this point, but then it shut off, turned back on, and shut off again. For a few times there the tablet would load to the home screen, but as soon as I unlocked it it would shut down.

Now, the screen lights are on while the screen is black (you can barely tell that it is on unless you take it into a dark room), and the tablet will neither turn off nor go to any loading or home screen. It just sits there, but I don't think it's bricked as the lights are still on, and the screen is still one. I can't reflash the firmware update on it, because that requires the power to be off, and there's no way to turn the tab off.

Any help here would be great. $50 to the person that actually takes the time to tell me what I need to do to fix this and get the tab working again.

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
If you are able to connect to it with adb you could try the command. shutdown - k and see if it works then clear caches or reflash

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

casiouser

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
first try to back up your contents. Can you wait till the battery is run totally down. That will shut off and you can try to reflash.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995