China Android Tablets

BalrogWing

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
So I'm looking for a good tablet at a good price. Really liking the Nexus 7 (which isn't a Chinese tab I know) but don't like the idea of no expanded memory in it. So a friend bot an Ainol Novo Crystal and likes it but, being a company I've never heard of I'm sort of hesitant. The only real reviews I can find are from China and other foreign websites. This is one that I was looking at:

Ainol Novo 7 Flame II Tablet PC Quad Core Dual Camera HDMI HD WIFI Bluetooth 16GB

and also this one from Hyundai:

HYUNDAI S800 8 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC Rockchip RK2918 1024 x 768px 5 points multi-touch screen with Dual Camera Purple - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China

But I just wanted some opinions from people before I go and spend any money on anything because I don't want to get something that turns out to be a piece of junk or that breaks two weeks after I get it. So any and all opinions would be awesome.

Lukashenko

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, I've never had a cheap china android tablet. But I used to have a Chinese smartphone. Very dissapointed with the build quality.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Arsenio117

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
i have seen some pretty good ones on biglots...etc i saw the emerson 4.3 inch one which actually does well on high performance gaming though the camera is sub par!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

cryetter

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm one for two. Bought my kids tablets from China. Hers is good....downloads apps and accepted her gmail address. His not so much. Can load his gmail address into it, but the google play store won't recognize his acct. Plus it won't let him down load netflix, but it did facebook. Go figure. Oh and the tablet still has some sort of chinese location setting. The netflix warning was, "Not allowed to load this app in your country." So I'm gonna try a thing or two tomorrow and go from there. Wish me luck,.

terrellhodge

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I have got a 7 inch dragon touch android tablet for Christmas and every time it turns on it does a master reset also it starts in Chinese (fix that in setting) but happens with every boot. Also says internal storage full and i have not installed any apps please help

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android Central Forums

power5

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
That Ainol is impressive. Metal case and 4.1 along with 1gb ram and quad core. I mean thats basically a N7 for $100 off. Did you find a USA based seller?

Terrell, return it. I bought my cheapo from a local drug store so if there was any problems I could walk in and tell them to refund it.

neu smurph

May 15, 2013
Visit site
@JackSenaPaul - Spammer.

Look for a tab with a Rockchip processer. PIPO or Sumvision do decent budget 7 inch chinese built tablets on JB 4.1.1 that can perform on a par with the Nexus 7 and have additional features (support for external SD, HDMI out). The downside is a lower resolution screen and fairly low battery life (5-6 hrs). You'll find US based PIPO re-sellers and UK based Sumvision re-sellers very easily.

ThePhnx

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Cube tablet U9GTV about a month ago & glad I did. It cost $240 & took around 10 days from China. Specs are:

Rockchip RK3188 Quad 1.8 GHz (test shows 1.6)
OS Android 4.1
9.7" - 2048x1536. Retina Screen 10 Pt IPS
2 GB Memory
16 GB Storage + MicroSD slot
10k Battery (Lasting 10+ hrs)

The only thing I was disappointed about is that it only came in white so some think it is an iPad. Didn't have much bloatware & I haven't found a "tried & true" way to root it. Any suggestions?

mogrith

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Check this Forum for the Hisense Sero 7 pro aval at walmart
Link

$150 tegra3 quad @ 1.3Ghz 1280x800 GPS BT 2MP front 5MP back

May take a little work to find one

Myranda Hughes

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
:'( I'm having the same problem as the guy in post #5 tablet froze one day and when it came back on it master reset its self and does so everytime it turns off always comes back on in chinese and the memory says its full but everything that i had on there is gone it says theres no apps on it nothing in the downloads or anything some help would be awesome please thank you

Last edited:

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, sorry to **** in but I can't work out how to post, or even which forum to post in wen I can post. I just pressed on the screen and an option to answer came up, so I don't even know who I'm talking to lol. Please help if u can

Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz