Bought a Cheap Tab for my lad and can't install "google play services"

Vk27

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey all as above I Bought a Cheap Tab for my lad. He is only young so thought about how long it will lat before he drops it

Anyway it's a Sanei n77 the only reason I bought it for him it because of his love for watching Minecraft videos on Youtube.

So me knowing Zero about android I went to the google play app "thing" got the youtube app and when I try to open it it says I need"google play services"
so than I go back to the store leech it and run the installer and it gives me

Application Not Installed

And than it say's nothing more.

Has anyone any ideas?

also on the off topic
Some of the "apps" have like a "windows 8 button" background and the others are transparent any idea how I can get them all transparent?

Cheers

Marioobiedoobie

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey vk27.

I have a ViewPad e10 and have similar issues unfortunately...

As I understand it some tabs are not supported by google.play. maybe yours is one of them? there is a list from google.play that lists all the supported tablets, if yours isnt on it it seems as if it is up to the producer to have to get a license or something... I dont know exactly.

either way its?s unfortunate that having a tablet that runs on a Androis OS that you cant have access either the Android market or google play.

It sucks

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue. I downloaded the slide Me market which allows me to access the apps on Google Play so give that a try. It's a free download.

Sent from my HANNSpad SN70T31

Double0EK

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
If you're a bit tech savvy you can edit your build.prop to convince Google Play to think its a different device. Of course you'll need to root the device first.