Good Set of Tools for ROOTED Device D2pad Internet Tablet from Big Lots

thatdbaclk

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the D2pad Internet Tablet from Best Buy (D2 PAD). Since the device came rooted, I'm interested in finding out a good tool set that I should have on hand! I installed SuperSu, Titanium Backup, ES File Explorer and Terminal Emulation Software. Is there anything else I should install? I plan to use this device as an E-Reader, Music Player, Light Video Viewing and Web Surfer.

The one I purchased has the Allwinner A10 (1.2) GHz processor, 1 GB DDR II and 4 GB NAND FLASH with 800 X 400 WVGA Display? Model DII PAD_WH

Thanks in advance for your reply!
Loving Android a LINUX OS i.e. UNIX Unleashed!

Double0EK

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I bought the D2 Pad for my kids. A must have is to get Google Play Store on there. You can use Titanium Backup or ES File Explorer to set it as a system/app. Other thing I've done to it is change the LCD Density to 120. That'll require a build.prop edit. Then everything else is up to you. I put Google Now and Google Ears on it and use Apex Launcher.

sirzune

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to put Google Play Store on my tab also. It's the newer one D201301------- D2Pad 721. Can you advise me, please? Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad