AigoPad M802 (MID M802)

jomacral

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a Tablet, the aigo m802 and it works well, albeit a little slow.

Now, lately, it is acting funny and am not sure what to do. When powered on, it sits on checking internal sdcard for ever, and it is not responsive for 10 - 15 minutes. After this time, you can unlock it, and then it will 'stop' again for a gods age after a few moments, or reboot.

I've done a factory reset via the power button + volume -, but that did not help.

Does anybody have any advice as to what I should do? It is using ICS 4.0.x, and not rooted (would love too, but cannot find info for this tablet).

Thanks again.

ayloadedq

May 11, 2013
Visit site
please i have an aigopad m608. the only keys it has are the volume buttons and power button. i have tried all possible combinations for the buttons but none has taken me to the factory reset screen. anyone who knows how to help me with this should please reply asap

tepiman

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I have similar problems with Aigopad M802. Starting the tablet is now very slow, but when it finally starts everything is quite OK. Sometimes also when booting the screen resolution or something changes and have to boot again.
When I got this tablet I had to manually install Google Play store, because there was old Android market installed. I know that there is new firmware that fixes this Google play store issue, so I send email to the support and hope that I get new firmware and hope that it fixes also these other issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12