Ployer MOMO9-III Review

_YoKolorMeBadd

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought a MOMO9-III tablet from Tmart. It's a 7-inch tablet that runs Android 4.0 operating system, has a 512MB of RAM, 8GB of built in storage, and a camera in the front (there's no camera in the back.

When you first open up the box you receive: the MOMO9-III tablet, a standard USB wall charger, a Female USB to Micro USB Cable, a Male USB to Micro USB Cable, a cleaning cloth and the manual.

Here's a picture of the tablet:
jbk1cd6jf

When you first start up the tablet, you're greeted with the android symbol:Ployer MOMO9-III startup - YouTube

A couple things I LOVE about this tablet:
-YouTube/Netflix videos are AWESOME on this tablet. They don't lag and they look very clear on the tablet.

-Web browsing is pretty good and you are able to view any video format on the tablet via the web/device, unlike the iPad. That's one thing I don't like about the iPad, you can only view one video format on the device.

-Games are pretty good, I haven't played a lot, only angry birds and a couple N64 emulator games and it's as fluid as the iPad and at times even better

tmw7ofywb

Things that I'm a little concerned about with the Ployer MOMO9-III tablet:

-At times it will lag and say "(application name) is not responding" then gives you three options: Wait, Quit, or Ok.

-Skype is VERY laggy. I'm not sure why, my internet is very reliable so I'm pretty sure that's not the issue with it.

-The headphones port doesn't work well with any of my headphones, it sounds distorted, so I don't use it at all.

Besides those little concern. The Ployer MOMO9-III is a very reliable tablet, that's good for games, productivity, and overall browsing.

Heres the link to the tablet: www.tmart.com/Ployer-MOMO9-7-Capaci....0-8GB-Tablet-PC-with-Wifi-Black_p166760.html

Last edited: