Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

subron

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Quote Originally Posted by fotyc View Post

I want this case
Amazon.com: i-Blason i-Folio Slim Hard Shell Stand case Cover for Hisense Sero 7 Pro Inch Android Tablet with Elastic Hand Strap, Stylus Loop & Bonus Stylus (3 Year Warranty) (Black): Electronics
but am not ready to spend $23 or so on it so living with the sleeve I have.

I had that one on order but they still had not shipped it 9 days after I had ordered it. They are refunding my money. Too bad, it looked nice.

Did they say why it was not shipped it does look nice?

Spectre130

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Do the ones with wifi issues work if you connect them to someone else's wifi like at a friends house? If they do then you need to look at your routers configuration maybe you exceeded the number of leases from your routers DHCP server but that's unlikely most home routers have a DHCP pool of 50 devices or more but its worth looking into.

Got it, thanks. We are at a vacation house. Unplugged/replugged the router and all work now. I've never seen it where it would have some connect and others not.

Sent from the Massive Galaxy Note 2

Spectre130

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Quote Originally Posted by fotyc View Post

I want this case
Amazon.com: i-Blason i-Folio Slim Hard Shell Stand case Cover for Hisense Sero 7 Pro Inch Android Tablet with Elastic Hand Strap, Stylus Loop & Bonus Stylus (3 Year Warranty) (Black): Electronics
but am not ready to spend $23 or so on it so living with the sleeve I have.

Did they say why it was not shipped it does look nice?

No, I think they just dropped the ball because others who had ordered about the same time had received them quickly. That is too bad. The generic 7in size ones I bought at Frys (case logic) are tough but way too bulky and everything is covered.

Sent from the Massive Galaxy Note 2

redneckerson

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I purchased a 32GB SanDisk Ultra Class 10 microSDHC UHS-1 Memory Card w/ Adapter (SDSDQUI-032G-AT11).

yeah saw those and some others didn't know which was best. I'm a nube to android devices trying to figger things out with yall's help. Next? Whats the adapter for I'm new to sd cards too?:( last? I imagine I've overlooked this, where do I store my gmail contacts? BTW thanks Vicky

Last edited:

subron

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone been able to get the TV remote app to work? tried to use on my Hisense smart TV model KLED K366. when trying to pair Said " Conectable device not found". TV is up and running ok on my wireless network.

redneckerson

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
"I smoke old stogies I have found short but not too big around, I'm a man of means by no means, King of the road" Roger Miller(1936-1992)

Last edited:

Michael Vieux

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
yeah saw those and some others didn't know which was best. I'm a nube to android devices trying to figger things out with yall's help. Next? Whats the adapter for I'm new to sd cards too?:( last? I imagine I've overlooked this, where do I store my gmail contacts? BTW thanks Vicky

The adapter is to convert the Micro SD CARD into a full size SD card so you can insert it into your PC.

Press the People Icon and all your contacts go there.
If you have an online Gmail account with contacts in it already they will have already synced from your Google account

Posted via Android Central App

vickyg2003

May 27, 2013
Visit site
yeah saw those and some others didn't know which was best. I'm a nube to android devices trying to figger things out with yall's help. Next? Whats the adapter for I'm new to sd cards too?:( last? I imagine I've overlooked this, where do I store my gmail contacts?
I know that this stuff is all confusing. I was new to it 2 weeks ago.

Size = Micro Make sure you buy a micro card, That's MICRO not mini.
Capacity = the manual says up to 32G although I saw some people claiming you could possibly go higher.
Speed =C2,C4, C6, C10, UHS 2. C10 was a respectable speed. I couldn't find any information on the speed the Hisense operates at.so didn't know what was the best. I do know the C10 works.

The Adapter lets it fit into a standard SD slot like the one in many laptops. Its not necessary. The Sandisk 32Gb with the adapter was cheaper than the one without the adapter or I would not have an adapter. I just wanted to give you the complete description of what I bought right down to the SKU.

fotyc

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I was in my local Wal-Mart yesterday and there were about 7 Sero Pros on the shelf in the locked cabinet with tablets. Catonsville MD.

redneckerson

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I was in my local Wal-Mart yesterday and there were about 7 Sero Pros on the shelf in the locked cabinet with tablets. Catonsville MD.

Yep same thing in Great Falls, MT no one in electronics knew what I was talking about they had ten each of lite and pro' that was ten days ago. Next time at Wallyworld I'll see how many are left.

fotyc

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone rooted this tablet yet? I am still considering it, not because I want to do a million things to it but because I want to be able to keep it cleaned up since it does not have huge internal storage. If you've rooted it I'd love to know your experience.

d0m0

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have rooted it. Took less than 5 mins. Haven't deleted some of the stock apps, but have installed adfree.

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk 4 Beta

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Hmm. I'm noticing a touchy wi-fi with my tablet. Not sure if it's the routers here at work or the tablet. I didn't have any issues with my MiFi at home.

If it drops the connection it won't re-connect. I have to tell it to re-connect. Maybe that's a setting I need to look for?

mogrith

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone rooted this tablet yet? I am still considering it, not because I want to do a million things to it but because I want to be able to keep it cleaned up since it does not have huge internal storage. If you've rooted it I'd love to know your experience.

Check XDA for rooting it. It's not hard. So far I have just rooted mine. no new roms or UI tweaks yet.

Michael Vieux

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
What screen protector is everyone using? I applied a Zagg shield for Kindle, but since it was my first time using the applicator solution, I messed up and have lots of smudges. LOL. Anyone tried this:

http://www.amazon.com/iLLumiShield-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2863362

Sent from my rooted Hisense Sero 7 Pro using Tapatalk HD.

I went to Amazon and looked at reviews for this protector on other devices it doesn't have many but the majority are positive.

Thanks for the link I think I'll order some.

Posted via Android Central App