Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone had a car mount/dock for this? Like a dash mount?

My coworker has a new Garmin Nuvi (2797 I think) and it's the same size as this tablet. I could see a variety of uses (play movies, use as GPS) for it.

cleared Frameworks and no update yet.

gberpa

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Go to settings-> apps-> scroll over to all-> find Google Services Framework-> click clear data. Then go to settings and check for the update.
Thanks. Coming from HC 3.1, didn't know about the scroll to get 'All Apps'. After doing the steps,
System Update says its current. My build is P756.6.01.00 so maybe the update will come later.

Tadb123

May 15, 2013
Visit site
To access Google framework, go to settings, pick apps, go to all apps, then scroll down to it.

Sent from my M470BSA using AC Forums mobile app

NatsuMatto

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I just got the update and now I can't get app updates in Google Play. It's says error connecting to server. I had four apps that have updates available today and none would update.

Can anyone else confirm or deny this is a widespread issue?

lichan

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I received the update but it couldn't install. I am rooted. Has anyone who is rooted been able to install it?
I think xboxexpert noted that the update was odexed and if you are using the deodexed ROM he posted it will not work. I assume he is going to go back and redo his steps to put it into a new deodexed version when he has time.

Tadb123

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I am still unable to update any installed apps on Google Play since I did the system update. Am I the only one out there with thus is issue?

gberpa

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I am still unable to update any installed apps on Google Play since I did the system update. Am I the only one out there with thus is issue?

Sorry, but can't help as my update hasn't come through yet.
Any help from Hi sense? When I go to their site vs ASUS, I wonder. As I have
one more week on my return window, I am seriously thinking the ASUS MeMo pad HD 7 ME173x
with 16 GB of flash at $149 might be better From others in my PC club, I know ASUS provides OS updates.
Not that I am unhappy with the Hisense (except for camera use) good speed, screen, simple, plain vanilla interface, etc.

lichan

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I think ASUS puts up kernel source on their website, a big plus, but I don't think 8 GB more flash trumps the rest of the Sero 7's advantages. I don't have a Sero 7 Pro yet and I don't know if anyone has tried to install Mounts2SD yet but it should take care of moving all apps, app data, and Dalvik and app cache to the SD card. I have it on my HTC EVO 4G and have no problems installing whatever apps I want.

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone else confirm or deny this is a widespread issue?

I can't get updates in the Play store today. :mad: SAME error as noted above.

However, my tablet has not yet updated. Still on P756.6.01.01.00 so for some reason I doubt it is related to the update.

So do we all go to the Hisense website and start complaining?

Michael Vieux

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I can't get updates in the Play store today. :mad: SAME error as noted above.

However, my tablet has not yet updated. Still on P756.6.01.01.00 so for some reason I doubt it is related to the update.

So do we all go to the Hisense website and start complaining?

I know this doesn't help, but I have no problems with app updates.
Tablet not updated and is rooted.

By all, how many people have reported having the problem? Just the 2 on this site or are there others.

I would think it's more likely a Google Play issue

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I too think it's Google Play related. :mad:

So anyone know where I go to pitch a b&tch to Google?? If you go to support.google.com/googleplay their "contact us" section just continually loops you back through to a bunch of articles. BOO.

Last edited:

Michael Vieux

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem earlier today....no update...rooted...stock ROM. I restored to an earlier backup and no longer have the problem.

For others having the problem.
Log out of your Google account and log back in.
Especially if you've been clearing Google Services.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21