Creating backup for All Winner A13 Tablet - looking for help

djleekee

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
A great forum and one that blows my mind everytime I read something here!

I previously bought an All Winner A13 7inch Android tablet for my dad (only ?40 and was well worth the money for him) until it lost some configuration setting and wouldnt boot correctly. After having a play about and reinstalling a new ROM I have found that the only ROMS i can get to work on it now make the touch screen work in reverse or the alignment is slightly out. Ive searched many threads on here... and also tried many ROMS but nothing seems to get the tablet operating back like it was!

NO PROBLEM I thought ... I'll buy another one for ?40 and see if whatever software/updates/drivers are installed on the new A13 may just work on the old one (so I can then possibly sell it on Ebay!)

THEREFORE I wondered how easy it was to firstly backup the software/drivers from the current working tabet so that if the same thing happens I can put the working version back on it?

AND ALSO could I attempt to get the working version software/rom/drivers onto the old one to see if it improves certain aspects of that one?

I hope someone here is able to point me in the right direction!

Many thanks for reading and apologies for the odd bit of caps... I sometimes thinks it helps if ppl are just scanning posts!

Regards,

Lee.