Tablet Speed MB-Z3G

tttony

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi community

I have a problem with this tablet, I can't access the tablet because it exceeded the pattern attempts, ask for Google Account

Here (it's the MB-Z3, this is a old tablet, so I think it's deprecated and they don't sell anymore and it run Android 2.3, according to that site) the specs form the official site and as you can see on that site there is nothing to download, just the Manual but it gives 404 error

When I power on the tablet and after the Android loading logo, it ask the Google email and password account to access but it wont let me login, it says that the email or password is wrong, but how it will acces to the account without internet connection? It can't connect to wifi

This tablet has no internal recovery mode, with the tablet off, press Power Button + Menu(I dont remember if it is Menu button, I dont have the tablet right now), it says something like: Searching update, it's like looking for files in a SD Card, I Googled the tablet but without positive result and for that I'm asking here for some light

I connected the tablet to my pc using adb and Google drivers and I typed: adb reboot recovery, but the tablet just shutdown the same happen if I adb reboot bootloader

I tried to root it to delete the settings.db(to delete the pattern) with Bin4ry script from xda but without positive result because the tablet it's locked with the Google login account

I can access with adb, I can shell, ls, I tried to do a backup with the command adb backup -all and it shows an error that I cant remember now

Is there someone here with that tablet that can upload the firmware to flash the tablet? or there are some other thing that I can try to survive this tablet?

Thanks