Eken M001 Google Android 7.0 inch Wi-Fi

l44l44

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Anyone heard of this Android table? Tablet PC/MID Eken M001 Google Android 7.0 inch Wi-Fi

Tablet PC/MID Eken M001 Google Android 7.0 inch Wi-Fi ipad Style

It said Android OS 1.6, and I am wondering if it can be upgraded to Froyo. I do not have one yet, but have a line on one for a very good price...near free to me!

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I would think deeply before ordering something from a website named China Made Wholesale. After the gentouch fiasco, people should be wary of the flood of Chinese-designed junk coming out.

JaxDreamFunding

May 6, 2010
www.jaxdreamfunding.com
I am not ordering from China, there is someone local who has one...and I wanted to see if I would like using a tablet version in place of my laptop....

I am not sure how "upgradable" the device is...and I wanted to see if there was someone on here that had seen one....

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
If you want to look into custom roms for the Eken Android Tablets check out slatedroid.com they have some great info and ROMs there. I have a M002 and have put a custom ROM on it with very little trouble.

Tim

trongson

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
What avi format M001 can play

I have Epad M001 but when I load avi from SD card I said can't play the video.I would like to know what kind of avi video that it can play ?? Thank

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae