Anyone heard of this Android table? Tablet PC/MID Eken M001 Google Android 7.0 inch Wi-Fi

Tablet PC/MID Eken M001 Google Android 7.0 inch Wi-Fi ipad Style

It said Android OS 1.6, and I am wondering if it can be upgraded to Froyo. I do not have one yet, but have a line on one for a very good price...near free to me!

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
    09-04-2010 05:12 PM
    Anyone heard of this Android table? Tablet PC/MID Eken M001 Google Android 7.0 inch Wi-Fi

Tablet PC/MID Eken M001 Google Android 7.0 inch Wi-Fi ipad Style

It said Android OS 1.6, and I am wondering if it can be upgraded to Froyo. I do not have one yet, but have a line on one for a very good price...near free to me!

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
    I would think deeply before ordering something from a website named China Made Wholesale. After the gentouch fiasco, people should be wary of the flood of Chinese-designed junk coming out.
    09-04-2010 09:20 PM
    I am not ordering from China, there is someone local who has one...and I wanted to see if I would like using a tablet version in place of my laptop....

I am not sure how "upgradable" the device is...and I wanted to see if there was someone on here that had seen one....
    09-04-2010 11:30 PM
    If you want to look into custom roms for the Eken Android Tablets check out slatedroid.com they have some great info and ROMs there. I have a M002 and have put a custom ROM on it with very little trouble.

Tim
    09-16-2010 03:48 PM
    I have Epad M001 but when I load avi from SD card I said can't play the video.I would like to know what kind of avi video that it can play ?? Thank
    09-21-2010 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD